Etac Clean mobile shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Etac Clean mobile shower commode chair has a recess at the front and is fully open at the rear. A clean shower chair is easy to maneuver by the functional push handle design which makes it fit perfectly over any wall-mounted toilet. Shower chair foot support has a softly curved surface which provides comfort and stability for the feet and the heels are protected by the covered sides. A shower commode chair improves the accessibility for intimate hygiene. A clean commode chair's foot support can slide in underneath the seat when not needed.
- Improved access- The seat has a recess at the front and is fully open at the rear.
- Comfortable and practical foot support- The softly curved surface provides comfort and stability for the feet.
- Easy maneuvering and perfect fit- The push handle's upright position makes Etac Clean fit perfectly over any wall-mounted toilet and easy to move.
- Four locking castors
- Locking arm supports
- 19" wide seating surface
- Maximum user weight - 287 lbs.
- One-piece height-adjustable footrest
- Rust proof frame with large plastic wheels
|Etac Clean mobile shower commode chair|
|Width between arm supports||17¼|
|Seat height||17", 19", 22"|
|Maximum user weight||287 lbs.|
|Chassis||Powder-painted steel tubing|
|Castors lockable, ball-bearing||Polyamide/TPE|
|Maintenance: Clean the product with a solvent-free cleaning agent (pH level 6-9), or with a 70% disinfectant solution. Can be decontaminated at max 85°C / 185°F is so required.|
- Manufacturer warrants that the Product and the components of the Product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the Specifications, for a period of Five (5) Years.
- In case of Product containing batteries, the warranty period for the Batteries is One (1) Year.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details