Etac Hi-Loo fixed raised toilet seat with arm supports
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Etac Hi-Loo fixed raised toilet seat with arm supports provides safe and secure transfers to and from the toilet. Hi-Loo fixed raised toilet seat is ergonomically designed and has a recess for intimate hygiene at both front and rear to provide the best access. Hi-Loo toilet seat raiser has fixed mounting that fits most porcelain and is attached firmly and securely to the toilet.
Hi-Loo fixed toilet seat has a detachable seat and arm supports are fold-able but can be permanently fixed in the folded down position. Hi-Loo fixed raised toilet Seat is detachable and can be used with only one arm support if space is scarce. Hi-Loo fixed raised toilet seat has snap lock which makes it easy to remove the seat when cleaning or switching to another seat height. Fixed raised toilet seat's front edge has to be lifted when removing the seat from the toilet.Features
- Snap lock
- Detachable arm support
- Foldable and safe and secure
- Ergonomically designed Arm Supports
|Etac Hi-Loo fixed raised toilet seat with arm supports|
|Opening: depth x width||10.5" x 7.5"|
|Seat height||Available in 2½ / 4" height|
Hi Loo angled: height front 2½" , rear 4"
|Weight||5.73 / 7.49 lbs.|
|Maximum user weight||330 lbs.|
|Width between arm supports||19.29"|
|Arm support height from top of seat||9"|
|CC between bolt holes in toilet bowl||5" - 7.95"|
|Weight with arm supports||10.80 / 12.78 lbs.|
|Weight with arm supports angled||12.12 lbs.|
|Arm supports||Polypropylene, powder coated steel tubing|
|Maintenance: Clean the product with a solvent-free cleaning agent (pH level 5–9), or with a 70% disinfectant solution. Can be decontaminated at max 85°C / 185°F is so required.|
- Manufacturer warrants that the Product and the components of the Product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the Specifications, for a period of Five (5) Years.
- In case of Product containing batteries, the warranty period for the Batteries is One (1) Year.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details