Molift Mover 180 Mobile patient lift
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Molift Mover 180 Mobile patient lift is a compact and light weight lifter, suitable both in home care and institutional environments. Molift Mover 180 has a lightweight alloy construction that makes the lifter very easy to maneuver. Mover 180 has a large lifting interval, 10.6" - 64.2" which allows lifting from high surfaces as well as lifting from the floor.
Mover 180 patient lift is equipped with Molift's unique push bar that provides multiple and flexible grip possibilities and is also equipped with Molift's environment friendly NiMH-battery. Molift Mover 180 comes with the unique service notification system that notifies when service is required and integrated service software can also be used to retrieve data about lifter usage and lifting patterns. Mover 180 can be used with both a 2-point and a 4-point sling bar.Product comes standard with:
- Sling bar
- Hand control
- Service software
- Total weight 70.5 lbs. which makes it easy to maneuver
- Can be used with both a 2-point and a 4-point sling bar
- Unique push bar provides the best natural grip creating good ergonomics handling
- Automatic service notification system determines when the lifter requires service and maintenance
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
Call us for more sling options…
|Molift Mover 180 Mobile patient lift|
|Total weight||70.5 lbs.|
|Weight when separated (Part 1)||28.6 lbs.|
|Weight when separated (Part 2)||28.6 lbs|
|Dimension folded||45.3" x 18.7" x 13.8"|
|Width chassis/leg outer||27.2"|
|Lifting height||10.6" - 64.2"|
|Battery||NiMH 14.4 V – 2.2 Ah|
|Battery charge time||3 hours|
|Rated performance||50 lift at : 165 lbs. and 19.5"|
|Width open legs inner||40.2"|
|Cleaning Instructions: Use pH-neutral cleaning agents. If disinfection is required, use isopropyl alcohol. Do not use abrasive or corrosive substances for cleaning.|
- Manufacturer warrants that the Product and the components of the Product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the Specifications, for a period of Five (5) Years.
- In case of Product containing batteries, the warranty period for the Batteries is One (1) Year.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- To facilitate the process for returns/concerns, please fill in theenclosed form and contact Customer Service.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.