Etac Swift Freestanding Raised Toilet Seat
Swift Freestanding Toilet Seat Rraiser | Etac
Etac Swift freestanding toilet seat raiser is designed with functionality and simplicity in mind. The freestanding toilet seat comes with a splash guard which is built into the seat and the armrests are detachable. Swift freestanding toilet raiser provides stable support and is ensured by the large footprint and the soft, specially designed ferrules which have an excellent floor grip. Swift freestanding raiser can be used as a shower stool and with complementing accessories it may also be used as a commode. The toilet seat raiser is height adjustable and can be set with a slight forward tilt. Swift freestanding seat raiser facilitates standing up and relieves the hip joints and can easily be taken off for car transportation.
Etac Swift Freestanding toilet seat raiser provides stable support because of its large footprint and the soft, special designed ferrules which have an excellent grip to the floor.
The seat is height adjustable and can be set with a slight anterior tilt. This facilitates standing up and relieves pressure on the hip joints. The legs can easily be taken off for car transportation.
Besides using the Swift Freestanding over the toilet, it can be used as a shower stool. Its light weight makes it easy to move. With complimentary accessories, the Swift Freestanding may also be used as a commode.
Swift Freestanding Toilet Seat Raiser features:
A good fit over the toilet:
- Fits well over both wall- and floor-mounted toilets and is easily adjusted to the preferred height.
- Responsive, non-slip ferrules adapt to the floor and provide stability on the most uneven of surfaces.
Easy to assemble
- Etac's stools and chairs are quickly assembled without the need for any tools. The push button lock function clicks into place which makes it easy to mount the legs.
|Etac Swift freestanding toilet seat raiser|
|Seat height minimum to maximum||16½” - 22½”|
|Width between arm supports||17¾”|
|Seat and arm Supports||Polypropylene|
|Legs||Aluminum and polyamide|
|Weight capacity||287 lbs.|
|Care: Clean the product with a solvent-free cleaning agent with a|
pH level between 6–9, or with a 70% disinfectant solution. Can be
decontaminated at max. 85°C (185°F) if so required.
- Manufacturer warrants that the Product and the components of the Product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the Specifications, for a period of Five (5) Years.
- In case of Product containing batteries, the warranty period for the Batteries is One (1) Year.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details