Etac Swift shower chair with arm supports
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Etac Swift shower chair with arm supports has a unique design that adapts to uneven floors. The soft, high quality ferrules adapt to the floor and ensure a good grip. Swift is easy to adjust to the required height with the telescopic legs. It can be set one step lower at the front for a slightly forward tilted seat to facilitate standing up. Swift shower chair comes flat-packed and is assembled without the need for any tools. Swift is also corrosion free.Features:
- Soft high quality ferrules
- Packs flat for ease of transport and storage
- Easy to assemble by hand, no tools necessary
- Flat-packed and are easy to assemble without tools
- Anti-slip pattern on the seat ensures safety and stability
- Telescopic legs ensure the height can be easily adjusted by hand
|Etac Swift shower chair with arm supports|
|Seat height||16½" - 22½"|
|Seat height Swift low||13½" - 16½"|
|Total height with backrest||31½" - 37½"|
|Total height Swift low with backrest||28½" - 31½"|
|Seat area||21¼" x 16¼"|
|Total width||20½" - 20¾", 22¼" - 23½"|
|Total width, with arm supports||21"|
|Width between arm supports||17¾"|
|Weight capacity||287 lbs.|
|Care: Clean the product with a solvent-free cleaning agent with a pH|
level between 6–9, or with a 70% disinfectant solution. Can be
decontaminated at max. 85°C (185°F) if so required.
- Manufacturer warrants that the Product and the components of the Product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the Specifications, for a period of Five (5) Years.
- In case of Product containing batteries, the warranty period for the Batteries is One (1) Year.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details