EVA Support Walker by Kinsman - Electric Cardiac Walker for Home
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Eva electric support walker for home is a battery operated walker that is height adjustable from 36½” - 50” and helps patients in standing position. Electric support walker has a lifting capacity of 220 lbs. Electric support walker comes with pendant control which works independently of the handgrips. Eva electric walker includes 2 - 12v 2.9 rechargeable batteries for 24V 2.7 Ah hookup and a 100-240v charger which is CUS, CSA and TO, 8A compliant. Hand Brakes can be locked in position by pushing the brake lever forward. Home style is for narrow hallways and doors found in the average home.Features
- Lifting capacity of 220 lbs.
- Minimum 50 times up/down between charges
- Maximum supported weight capacity of 330 lbs.
- Push Button Handgrips with Up/Down Controls
- Operates at 6 minutes per hour continuous use
- Recommended charging rate is once per week at 12 hours
Push Button Up/Down Handgrips must be purchased separately.
|Eva electric support walker for home|
|Maximum weight capacity||333 lbs.|
|Maximum user height||6’5”|
|Height adjustment||36½" - 50"|
|Charger||100 - 240 v|
|Batteries||2 - 12v 2.9|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 180 days from the date of shipment.
- The customer must notify the manufacture of any manufacturing defect within five days of discovery of the defect.
- Manufacturer's sole and exclusive obligation shall be to provide customer with a replacement product or a full refund of the purchase price, at its own discretion, and to reimburse customer for return freight costs.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any other costs or expenses including lost profits or direct or indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages.
- Warranty does not cover faults, failures or excessive wear caused by lack of appropriate maintenance and regular servicing by authorized personnel.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of receipt.
- Damaged or short shipments should be reported within 5 days of receipt.
- If a shipment arrives damaged or if the box appears damaged from mishandling:
- Note damage on delivery bill/ UPS log and have the driver sign it.
- Contact our Customer Service Department for further .
- Save the container and merchandise for inspection.
- If you wish to return an item, it must be returned in the original packaging with a valid RGA.
- All unauthorized returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All returns must be in original packaging and received in new, resalable condition.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For health reasons; we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products that have been opened.
- The product return policy is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details