Eva electric support walker for hospital
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Eva electric support walker for hospital is battery operated and has height adjustments from 36½” - 50”. Electric support walker is ideal for variety of client in standing position. Electric walker has a lifting capacity of 220 lbs. Electric Support Walker comes with Pendant Control which works independently of the handgrips. Eva electric walker includes 2 - 12v 2.9 rechargable batteries for 24V 2.7 Ah hookup and a 100-240v charger which is CUS, CSA and TO, 8A compliant. Hand Brakes can be locked in position by pushing the brake lever forward. Hospital style provides a wider entrance for wheelchair use needed by most medical institutions.Features
- Minimum 50 times up/down between charges
- Operate at 6 minutes per hour continuous use
- Push button handgrips with Up/Down Controls
- Maximum supported weight capacity of 330 lbs.
- Recommended charging rate is once per week at 12 hours
Push Button Up/Down Handgrips must be purchased separately.
|Eva electric support walker for hospital|
|Maximum weight capacity||333 lbs.|
|Maximum user height||6’5”|
|Height adjustment||36½" - 50"|
|Charger||100 - 240 v|
|Batteries||2 - 12v 2.9|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 180 days from the date of shipment.
- The customer must notify the manufacture of any manufacturing defect within five days of discovery of the defect.
- Manufacturer's sole and exclusive obligation shall be to provide customer with a replacement product or a full refund of the purchase price, at its own discretion, and to reimburse customer for return freight costs.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any other costs or expenses including lost profits or direct or indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages.
- Warranty does not cover faults, failures or excessive wear caused by lack of appropriate maintenance and regular servicing by authorized personnel.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of receipt.
- Damaged or short shipments should be reported within 5 days of receipt.
- If a shipment arrives damaged or if the box appears damaged from mishandling:
- Note damage on delivery bill/ UPS log and have the driver sign it.
- Contact our Customer Service Department for further .
- Save the container and merchandise for inspection.
- If you wish to return an item, it must be returned in the original packaging with a valid RGA.
- All unauthorized returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All returns must be in original packaging and received in new, resalable condition.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For health reasons; we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products that have been opened.
- The product return policy is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details