Eva pneumatic support walker for home
Eva pneumatic support walker for home supports the user's weight when exercising at home and easily adjusts according to user's height. Eva pneumatic support walker comes with padded, molded arm pads which has easily removable, cleaned and sculpted forearm cutout to keep the arms from sliding off the pads. Pneumatic support walker has comfortable round shape and forward facing handgrips which provide better ergonomic grip. Pneumatic support walker is made of welded steel frame with baked epoxy enamel finish and non-marring casters with step on wheel locks on the rear casters. Length of adjustable padded armrest is 17½”, and 6½” wide. Width between the armrests can be adjusted from 12” - 19” wide. HOME style is for narrow hallways and doors found in the average home.
Adult Pneumatic adjusts from 35½” - 51¼” which should accommodate someone up to 6’5” tall. The easy to release lever mechanism is conveniently located under the front armrest support frame. Weight capacity - 333 lbs.
Directional Casters align the rear casters to track in a straight line to assist the user in controlling the direction of the EVA walker. Step ON for directional tracking / Step OFF unlocks the directional tracking. NOTE: Caster locks are only on the front casters on models with Directional Casters.Features
- Sculpted forearm cutout
- Includes Standard Handgrips
- Non-marring casters with step on wheel locks
- Welded steel frame with baked epoxy enamel finish
|Eva pneumatic support walker for home|
|Maximum weight capacity||333 lbs.|
|Maximum user height||6’5”|
|Height adjustment||35½" - 51¼"|
|Outside base dimensions||28"|
|Inside base dimensions||23¼" - 19"|
|Padded armrests length||17½"|
|Padded armrest width||6½"|
|Width between armrests||12” - 19"|
|Base width front||26¾"|
|Base width rear||28"|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 180 days from the date of shipment.
- The customer must notify the manufacture of any manufacturing defect within five days of discovery of the defect.
- Manufacturer's sole and exclusive obligation shall be to provide customer with a replacement product or a full refund of the purchase price, at its own discretion, and to reimburse customer for return freight costs.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any other costs or expenses including lost profits or direct or indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages.
- Warranty does not cover faults, failures or excessive wear caused by lack of appropriate maintenance and regular servicing by authorized personnel.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of receipt.
- Damaged or short shipments should be reported within 5 days of receipt.
- If a shipment arrives damaged or if the box appears damaged from mishandling:
- Note damage on delivery bill/ UPS log and have the driver sign it.
- Contact our Customer Service Department for further .
- Save the container and merchandise for inspection.
- If you wish to return an item, it must be returned in the original packaging with a valid RGA.
- All unauthorized returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All returns must be in original packaging and received in new, resalable condition.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For health reasons; we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products that have been opened.
- The product return policy is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details