Eva pneumatic support walker for hospital
Eva Support Walker supports the patient’s weight when exercising. Eva Pneumatic Walker is used for Post-op patients when early walking exercise is indicated. Eva Walker is easily adjustable to suit different patient heights. Eva hospital support walker has padded, molded arm pads with a sculpted forearm cutout to keep the arms from sliding off the pads. Pneumatic support walker has easy-to-clean, removable arm pads, making it ideal for institutions with a wide range of users. Eva support walker is constructed of a welded steel frame with a baked epoxy enamel finish, non-marring casters, and step-on wheel locks on the rear casters. Pneumatic support walker has a comfortable round shape and forward-facing handgrips for a more ergonomic grip. Hospital style provides a wider entrance for wheelchair use needed by most medical institutions.Eva Support Walker is ideal when being used with a wide range of patients with it’s easy height adjustment.
Adult Pneumatic adjusts from 35½” - 51¼” which should accommodate someone up to 6’5” tall. The easy-to-release lever mechanism is conveniently located under the front armrest support frame.
Directional Casters align the rear casters to track in a straight line to assist the user in controlling the direction of the EVA walker. Step ON for directional tracking / Step OFF unlocks the directional tracking. NOTE: Caster locks are only on the front casters on models with Directional Casters.Features:
- Sculpted forearm cutout
- Weight capacity - 333 lbs.
- Includes Standard Handgrips
- Non-marring casters with step on wheel locks
- Welded steel frame with baked epoxy enamel finish
|Eva pneumatic support walker for hospital
|Maximum weight capacity
|Maximum user height
|35½" - 51¼"
|Outside base dimensions
|Inside base dimensions
|27¼" - 19"
|Padded armrests length
|Padded armrest width
|Width between armrests
|12” - 19"
|Base width front
|Base width rear
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 180 days from the date of shipment.
- The customer must notify the manufacture of any manufacturing defect within five days of discovery of the defect.
- Manufacturer's sole and exclusive obligation shall be to provide customer with a replacement product or a full refund of the purchase price, at its own discretion, and to reimburse customer for return freight costs.
- In no event shall the manufacturer be liable for any other costs or expenses including lost profits or direct or indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages.
- Warranty does not cover faults, failures or excessive wear caused by lack of appropriate maintenance and regular servicing by authorized personnel.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of receipt.
- Damaged or short shipments should be reported within 5 days of receipt.
- If a shipment arrives damaged or if the box appears damaged from mishandling:
- Note damage on delivery bill/ UPS log and have the driver sign it.
- Contact our Customer Service Department for further .
- Save the container and merchandise for inspection.
- If you wish to return an item, it must be returned in the original packaging with a valid RGA.
- All unauthorized returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All returns must be in original packaging and received in new, resalable condition.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For health reasons; we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products that have been opened.
- The product return policy is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details