Everyway4all WeTrac cervical neck traction device
WeTrac Cervical Neck Traction, Relaxer and Stretcher, Pain Relief for Spinal Decompression, Home Use
Everyway4all WeTrac cervical neck traction device is designed for relieving the pain that due to the poor posture, muscle imbalances, weakness and misalignment. Truly drug-free pain relief traction device by Wetrac.
Get Immediate Pain Relief from Relaxation: 10 minutes stretch effectively reduce your awful pain. Get the powerful stretching to alleviate your stiff neck, soothe away the spinal pressure, and get rid of the long-term disturbing migraine. Physical therapy’s neck traction unit in home use version gives you more flexibility to get started your pain relief and pressure decompressed treatment anytime and everywhere. 10 minutes each time and 1-2 times per day is highly recommended.
Adjustable Angle & Precise Intensity level: By adjusting the neck wedges, traction incline angle and intensity level, you could get the perfect customized relaxation. With Wetrac, you could easily find your personal perfect angle to operate the stretch. Increasing blood circulation, eliminating neck and muscle stress, relieving fatigue after all day seating in the office.
Note: Please Do Not turn the intensity knob while the traction device is under releasing.
Portable Therapy & No Assembly Required: Wetrac comes with a carrying bag that you could easily travel with. Wetrac neck traction machine is ready to use, no assembly is required. Receive your immediate neck relax wherever you are. Instead of the traditional air-pumping traction device, our updated knob-turning cable technology will give you a whole new therapy experience, which is more reliable, effective and effortless pain relief treatment.
Indications for Use:
The WeTrac Cervical Neck Traction Deviceis intended to stretching your neck with Knob-turning technology. Controllable intensity level (up to 50 lbs.) and upgraded cable design bring the ultimate relaxation for headaches, neck pain, shoulder muscle soreness and spinal tension.
Your doctor or health professional may advise you based on your conditions. Depending on each individual's condition, WeTrac Cervical Neck Traction Device can be used to treat the below associated conditions:
- neck pain
- shoulder muscle soreness and spinal tension
IMPORTANT: DO NOT go beyond the recommendations of your doctor or health professional. Whether intentionally or unintentionally, if you go beyond these recommendations, an existing condition may worsen or become more serious and even cause additional injury.
The manufacturer provides a limited warranty against defect in workmanship and materials according to the schedule below:
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty: on Mechanical Parts.
- During the warranty period, manufacturer will, at Manufacturer’s discretion, either repair or replace any product that does not comply with this warranty.
- All product warranties are void if the product has been misused or abused, if there have been unauthorized repairs, or if the law tag has been removed or tampered with.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details