Glucerna 1.5 Cal RTH Oral Supplement
Glucerna 1.5 Cal Oral Supplement is a calorically dense formula that has CARBSTEADY, including low-glycemic carbohydrates clinically shown to help minimize blood glucose response.1 Specialized high-calorie nutrition for enhanced glycemic control compared to high glycemic carbohydrates. For patients with type 1 or type 2 diabetes or abnormal glucose response. For tube or oral feeding. For supplemental or sole-source nutrition. Use under medical supervision.
- Suitable for lactose intolerance.
- At 1.5 Cal/mL, a patient's needs can be met with less volume.
- Chromium picolinate, a more bioavailable form of chromium.
- 22% of calories from protein to help promote anabolism and support wound healing.
- Contains a unique carbohydrate blend clinically shown to blunt postprandial glycemic response and improve glycemic variability.
- Provides plant-based omega-3 fatty acids from canola oil (3 g alpha-linolenic acid, ALA/1500 Cal), to support cardiovascular health.
- Within the American Diabetes Association and American Heart Association recommendations favoring monounsaturated fats and limiting saturated fat to help manage lipid profiles.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Caseinate, Corn Maltodextrin, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Canola Oil, Isomaltulose, Fructose, Soy Protein Isolate, Sucromalt, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides, Glycerin. Less than 0.5% of Soluble Corn Fiber, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Caseinate, Magnesium Chloride, Oat Fiber, Calcium Phosphate, Soy Fiber, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Citrate, Inositol, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, L-Carnitine, Taurine, Salt, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferrous Sulfate, Gellan Gum, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Chromium Picolinate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3.
- Not for IV use.
- Not suitable for people with galactosemia.
Preparation: Ready-To-Hang Container
All liquid medical foods, regardless of the type of administration system, require careful handling because they can support microbial growth. Follow these instructions for clean technique and proper setup to reduce the potential for microbial contamination.
NOTE: Failure to follow the Instructions for Use increases the potential for microbial contamination and reduces hangtime.
- Administer product at room temperature.
- THOROUGHLY wash hands with soap and water before handling the container or feeding set.
- Turn the container upside down and SHAKE VIGOROUSLY, using a twisting motion for at least 10 seconds.
- DO NOT touch any part of the container or feeding set that comes into contact with the formula.
- When initiating feeding, follow the physician's instructions. Adjust flow rate and volume according to patient's condition and tolerance.
- Additional fluid requirements should be met by giving water between or after feedings or when flushing the tube.
For Use with Enteral Feeding Pumps:
- Remove the dust cover from RTH Safety Screw Cap.
- Remove the dust cover from feeding set connector.
- Insert the feeding set connector into the port of the RTH Safety Screw Cap and completely pierce the foil.
- Turn the connector collar clockwise until it is securely fastened.
- Close clamp on set before inverting container.
- Invert container and suspend, using the hanging ring on the bottom of the container. Follow directions for use provided by the manufacturer of feeding sets.
- Unless a shorter hang time is specified by the set manufacturer, hang pro
- duct for up to 48 hours after initial connection when clean technique and only one new set are used. Otherwise, hang for no more than 24 hours.
|Brand||Glucerna 1.5 Cal|
|Administration Method||Oral / Tube|
|Calories per Serving||1500 Calories|
|Calories per Serving Range||Over 850 Calories|
|Container Type||RTH Container|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.