Haley's Joy On the Go Swing Frame
Haley's Joy On the Go Swing frame can be easily sets up and breaks down in just minutes with no tools required. This lightweight and durable frame features foam padded, high strength aluminum uprights designed for function and safety. Switch from two-point suspension to rotational single-point for an alternative vestibular experience. Great for therapeutic use in schools, hospitals, universities, clinics and homes.
- Lightweight and durable frame
- Frame & mat are easily portable
- Maximum working load 150 to 300 lbs.
- Easily sets up and breaks down without tools
|Haley's Joy On the Go Swing frame|
|Specifications||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|Frame||50" tall||70" tall||87" tall|
|Footprint||51" x 62"||69" x 78"||94" x 85"|
|Maximum weight capacity||150 lbs.||250 lbs.||300 lbs.|
- Manufacture warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have prior authorization from the manufacturer, unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details