Hausmann Bariatric Electric Hi-Lo Mat Platform With Power Backrest
Hausmann 1428 electric hi-lo mat platform table features an open base, 4-leg design allows patient sling-lift access on all four sides. The unit is assembled with electrically activated hydraulic cylinders built into each of 4 legs and a motorized lift system for improved strength, durability and secure lift. The Hi-Lo Mat Platform is wheelchair accessible and can lower to 21", and raise to 31" with ease and stability. The backrest is easy to operate with a foot control and can adjust from 1° to 70° with a weight capacity of 400 lbs. The unit hands-free operation is realized with a help of a convenient foot control that operates both the lifting mechanism and powerback, leaving your hands free to assist the patient. Hospital grade plug and legs levelers promote a maximized comfort of the usage. Generous weight capacity of up to 750 lbs. is ideal for a heavy-duty exploitation.
- Hospital grade plug
- Legs have levelers for uneven floors
- Elevates smoothly from 21” to 31” H
- 2” High-density urethane foam vinyl top
- Ready for Use – Ships fully assembled ready for use
- Upholstery: Choice of (4) nylon-reinforced vinyl colors
- Seamless nylon-reinforced vinyl is wear and tear resistant
- 4-Leg “open” design is patient sling-lift accessible on all four sides
- Steel frame and 4 corner legs have durable black powder coat finish
- “Hands free” foot control operation for backrest and height adjustment
- Electrically activated hydraulic cylinders built into each of four corner legs with 750 lbs. patient weight capacity
- Electric backrest can lift and elevate the back of an immobile patient. Backrest lift capacity is 400 lbs. and adjusts from 1° to 70°
- Manufacturer warrants to the original buyer that the product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship and agrees to remedy any such defect or to furnish a new or equal part in exchange therefore.
- Warranty covers parts for Three (3) years and covers repairs for the first year, commencing on date of original shipment.
- Manufacturer will determine the technical level of service needed and approve labor coverage on a case by case basis.
- This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship provided such product is used for the normal purpose for which intended, and damage is not the result of abuse or misuse.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for charges for repairs or other work, without prior written authorization by manufacturer.
- Manufacturer reserve the right to repair or replace defective products at its sole discretion.
- This warranty does not include damage resulting from accident and expressly excludes normal wearing of parts, or defect caused by transportation, accident, fire, flood, alteration, or negligence.
- Warranty does not include damage resulting from accident and expressly excludes normal wearing of parts, or defect caused by transportation, accident, fire, flood, alteration, or negligence.
- Manufacture shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages or delay, including damages for loss of income or loss of use.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
Custom products, Custom Color and products with Custom Logos are not returnable.
- Non-warranty returns will be accepted within 180 days from original shipment date.
- All returns for non-defective items are subject to a 15% restocking fee, if accepted.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Manufacturer shall review and inspect product returns with a valid Return Material Authorization.
- Products must be in good condition, in the original packaging, and in resalable condition.
- Manufacturer will issue a credit less restocking fee based on inspection findings and re-salability of product.
- No returns for products denoted as non-cancellable and non-returnable will be permitted to be returned.
- As a reminder, all product returns, replacement, or repairs require prior written approval with an issued Return Material Authorization (RMA).
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.