Hausmann Dual Lift Powermatic Bariatric Electric Hi-Lo Mat Platform
Hausmann 1440 dual lift powermatic mat platform has steel construction and dual lift mechanism ensure a weight capacity of 700 lbs. The Table top has seamless nylon-reinforced, vinyl upholstery that eliminates surface wear and tear in the process of use. Dual lift mat platform utilizes power height adjustment to lower to 19" and rise to 28" for comfortable accommodation of wheelchair patients as well. Mat platform's power height adjustment is operated by two direct drive, synchronized lift mechanisms. Powermatic platform is conveniently operated with a hands-free foot control. Powermatic mat platform features a hospital grade plug to power its durable motor with 110V, 60Hz, and 2.8 Amps.
- Hospital grade plug
- Weight capacity 700 lbs.
- Hands-free foot control
- 110V, 60Hz, 2.8 Amps. UL Listed
- Upholstery: Choice of (4) nylon-reinforced vinyl colors
- Black laminate base with satin aluminum trim and levelers
- Power height adjustment from 19" wheelchair height to 28" high
- Two direct drive, synchronized lift mechanisms for unsurpassed power
- Tear resistant, seamless nylon-reinforced vinyl upholstered top with 2" high-density urethane foam padding for comfort and rounded corners for safety
- Manufacturer warrants to the original buyer that the product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship and agrees to remedy any such defect or to furnish a new or equal part in exchange therefore.
- Warranty covers parts for Three (3) years and covers repairs for the first year, commencing on date of original shipment.
- Manufacturer will determine the technical level of service needed and approve labor coverage on a case by case basis.
- This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship provided such product is used for the normal purpose for which intended, and damage is not the result of abuse or misuse.
- Manufacturer is not responsible for charges for repairs or other work, without prior written authorization by manufacturer.
- Manufacturer reserve the right to repair or replace defective products at its sole discretion.
- This warranty does not include damage resulting from accident and expressly excludes normal wearing of parts, or defect caused by transportation, accident, fire, flood, alteration, or negligence.
- Warranty does not include damage resulting from accident and expressly excludes normal wearing of parts, or defect caused by transportation, accident, fire, flood, alteration, or negligence.
- Manufacture shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages or delay, including damages for loss of income or loss of use.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
Custom products, Custom Color and products with Custom Logos are not returnable.
- Non-warranty returns will be accepted within 180 days from original shipment date.
- All returns for non-defective items are subject to a 15% restocking fee, if accepted.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Manufacturer shall review and inspect product returns with a valid Return Material Authorization.
- Products must be in good condition, in the original packaging, and in resalable condition.
- Manufacturer will issue a credit less restocking fee based on inspection findings and re-salability of product.
- No returns for products denoted as non-cancellable and non-returnable will be permitted to be returned.
- As a reminder, all product returns, replacement, or repairs require prior written approval with an issued Return Material Authorization (RMA).
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.