Model 180, 150, 185, 186 EZee Life Shower Chair - Healthline Medical Aluminum Rehab Shower Commode Chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
EZee Life Aluminum Rehab Shower Commode Chair - Non Tilt
Healthline EZee Life Aluminum Rehab Shower Commode Chair has a durable white aluminum frame, which is rust-resistant and perfect for showering. Ezee Life shower toilet chair is made of aluminum and is equipped with rotating footrests, which include footrests with adjustable height and angle to improve comfort and safety.
EZee Life Aluminum Rehab Shower Commode Standard Features
- Easier rolling
- Flip back arms
- Super soft seat
- Height adjustable
- Side release seat belt
- Commode hole insert
- 5" locking swivel casters
- Padded seat back and arms
- All adjustments are toll-less
- Composite flip-up footplates
- Strong tubular aluminum frame
- Adjustable removable anti-tippers
- Molded seat, back & armrest pads
- Adjustable height swing-away footrests
- Can be positioned over a standard toilet
- Used as a portable self-contained commode
- The white aluminum frame is attractive and rust resistant
- Floor to seat height can be adjusted 4" without tools
- Removable insert cushion for showering and toileting
- Molded handrails (standard with rear wheels model only)
- Calf strap included (standard with rear wheels model only)
- Maintenance-free tires (standard with rear wheels model only)
- Slide on the pail, removable (standard with rear wheels model only)
- Quick Release axles (self-propelled models) (standard with rear wheels model only)
EZee Life Aluminum Rehab Shower Commode - 4-Way Seat
Ezee Life 4 way seat option is designed to allow the seat to be mounted on the commode with the opening to the front, sides, or back for peri care access in any of four directions for attendant or client.
Note: Ezee life 4-way seat available with 180-4W & 180-4W-24 only.
- Manufacturer warrants the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use or service for One year from date of purchase.
- Most issues after the warranty period can be solved with purchasing an inexpensive warranty part.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details