Hoggi Bingo Evolution Adaptive Stroller
Hoggi Bingo evolution stroller comes with a fourfold adjustable frame suspension system which can be easily adjusted without tools. The innovative suspension system absorbs bumps from the ground which allows the frame to be flexible in all directions and even diagonally which is especially effective off road or on rough terrain. The mode of operation allows a power-saving bending on the rear wheels.
Bingo rehab pushchair features a special construction of the tilt mechanism which allows a 45° tilt of the seat unit in and in a reverse riding position without compromising the overall stability. The operating elements of the tilt & backrest recline are positioned centrally and allow an easy and secure handling. Evolution pushchair provides innovative folding mechanism which can be easily store and release and large wheels provides comfortable ride.
IUS (Individual Upholstery System) provides removable foam cushions in the seat, back, head areas and lateral supports allow an easy customization of the seating position.
Cobra indoor base can be added to the IUS and XPS seating systems. Cobra indoor base provides infinitely adjustable gas spring which assist for height adjustments. Cobra indoor base features 45° of tilt which can be configured for the weight of the child.
Bingo stroller features:
- Matte black frame
- Compact folding size
- Attaching the seat unit
- Detaching the seat unit
- Reclining tilt and backrest
- Seat unit in driving direction
- Adaptive suspension system
- Seat unit in opposition to the riding direction
- Hip support
- Mobility Base
- Transit option
- Elevating legrest
- Reclining backrest
- Bingo IUS seat cushion
- Extended Push Handle (for size 2XL)
- Bingo IUS height adjustable back cushion
Note: Please call us to order complex respiratory base modification. (modified size 2 mobility base)
|Hoggi Bingo evolution stroller||Size 1||Size 2||Size 2XL|
|Push handle height||30" - 44"||30" - 44"||27" - 46.5"|
|Wheel diameter, front||7.5"||7.5"||7.5"|
|Wheel diameter, rear||11.4"||11.4"||11.4"|
|Tilt in space||45º||45º||45º|
|Folding size with wheels||31.5" x 25" x 15"||31.5" x 27" x 15"||31.5" x 27" x 15"|
|Folding size with wheels removed||31.5" x 25" x 12"||31.5" x 26.5" x 12"||31.5" x 26.5" x 12"|
|Weight||19 lbs.||19 lbs.||19 lbs.|
|Total load capacity of mobility base (seat + rider)||132 lbs.||132 lbs.||132 lbs.|
|IUS seating system|
|Seat depth||6.3" - 13.4"||8.6" - 15.75"||10.6" - 17.7"|
|Seat width||7" - 11.8"||9" - 13.8"||9" - 13.8"|
|Lower leg length||7.5" - 14.6"||7.5" - 15.75"||7.5" - 15.75"|
|Backrest height||17.7" - 25"||21" - 29.5"||24.4" - 32.7"|
|Height of slots for shoulder straps||11" - 18"||13" - 21.5"||16.5" - 24.8"|
|Recline||90º to 160º||90º to 160º||90º to 130º|
|**Back completely horizontal (180º) with combo tilt & recline|
|Weight||14.1 lbs.||16.3 lbs.||18.3 lbs.|
|Load capacity of seat unit (Rider weight limit)||110 lbs.||110 lbs.||110 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the original date of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover accidental damage, including damage caused by misuse or neglect.
- This warranty does not extend to non-durable parts, which are subject to normal wear and tear and need periodic replacement.
- Use of non-original manufacturer parts/accessories will void the warranty.
- If the product is repaired or altered by anyone other than from whom it is purchased will also void this warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- No credit will be issued for any products received after 60 days.
- All returns are subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The trays and painted items must be wrapped individually to avoid scratching, chipping etc. Any items shipped via truck should be returned by the same method.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
Is the Hoggi Bingo Evolution Adaptive Stroller comfortable for my child?
The Hoggi Bingo Evolution Adaptive Stroller is designed to be comfortable for children of all ages and abilities. The seat is padded and adjustable, and the backrest can be reclined for added comfort. The stroller also has a padded headrest and footrest to provide additional support.
Is the Hoggi Bingo Evolution Adaptive Stroller easy to use?
The Hoggi Bingo Evolution Adaptive Stroller is easy to use for both parents and children. The stroller folds and unfolds quickly and easily, and it can be maneuvered easily even in tight spaces. The stroller also has a number of features that make it easy for parents to use, such as a one-handed brake system and a large storage basket.
Is the Hoggi Bingo Evolution Adaptive Stroller safe for my child?
The Hoggi Bingo Evolution Adaptive Stroller is a safe and secure stroller for children. The stroller has a five-point harness that keeps your child securely in place, and it also has a number of other safety features, such as a padded handlebar and a bumper bar.
What are the features of the Hoggi Bingo Evolution Adaptive Stroller?
- Padded seat that is adjustable for comfort
- Reclining backrest for added comfort
- Padded headrest and footrest for additional support
- One-handed brake system for easy maneuvering
- Large storage basket for carrying essentials
- Durable frame that can withstand wear and tear
What are the benefits of using the Hoggi Bingo Evolution Adaptive Stroller?
- Comfort: The padded seat and adjustable backrest provide a comfortable ride for your child.
- Convenience: The easy-to-use features make it easy for parents to get around with their child.
- Safety: The safety features help to keep your child safe and secure.
- Durability: The durable frame can withstand wear and tear.