Hoggi Bingo evolution stroller
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Hoggi Bingo evolution stroller comes with a fourfold adjustable frame suspension system which can be easily adjusted without tools. The innovative suspension system absorbs bumps from the ground which allows the frame to be flexible in all directions and even diagonally which is especially effective off road or on rough terrain. The mode of operation allows a power-saving bending on the rear wheels.
Bingo rehab pushchair features a special construction of the tilt mechanism which allows a 45° tilt of the seat unit in and in a reverse riding position without compromising the overall stability. The operating elements of the tilt & backrest recline are positioned centrally and allow an easy and secure handling. Evolution pushchair provides innovative folding mechanism which can be easily store and release and large wheels provides comfortable ride.
IUS (Individual Upholstery System) provides removable foam cushions in the seat, back, head areas and lateral supports allow an easy customization of the seating position.
Cobra indoor base can be added to the IUS and XPS seating systems. Cobra indoor base provides infinitely adjustable gas spring which assist for height adjustments. Cobra indoor base features 45° of tilt which can be configured for the weight of the child.
|Hoggi Bingo evolution stroller||Size 1||Size 2||Size 2XL|
|Push handle height||30" - 44"||30" - 44"||27" - 46.5"|
|Wheel diameter, front||7.5"||7.5"||7.5"|
|Wheel diameter, rear||11.4"||11.4"||11.4"|
|Tilt in space||45º||45º||45º|
|Folding size with wheels||31.5" x 25" x 15"||31.5" x 27" x 15"||31.5" x 27" x 15"|
|Folding size with wheels removed||31.5" x 25" x 12"||31.5" x 26.5" x 12"||31.5" x 26.5" x 12"|
|Weight||19 lbs.||19 lbs.||19 lbs.|
|Total load capacity of mobility base (seat + rider)||132 lbs.||132 lbs.||132 lbs.|
|IUS seating system|
|Seat depth||6.3" - 13.4"||8.6" - 15.75"||10.6" - 17.7"|
|Seat width||7" - 11.8"||9" - 13.8"||9" - 13.8"|
|Lower leg length||7.5" - 14.6"||7.5" - 15.75"||7.5" - 15.75"|
|Backrest height||17.7" - 25"||21" - 29.5"||24.4" - 32.7"|
|Height of slots for shoulder straps||11" - 18"||13" - 21.5"||16.5" - 24.8"|
|Recline||90º to 160º||90º to 160º||90º to 130º|
|**Back completely horizontal (180º) with combo tilt & recline|
|Weight||14.1 lbs.||16.3 lbs.||18.3 lbs.|
|Load capacity of seat unit (Rider weight limit)||110 lbs.||110 lbs.||110 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the original date of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover accidental damage, including damage caused by misuse or neglect.
- This warranty does not extend to non-durable parts, which are subject to normal wear and tear and need periodic replacement.
- Use of non-original manufacturer parts/accessories will void the warranty.
- If the product is repaired or altered by anyone other than from whom it is purchased will also void this warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- No credit will be issued for any products received after 60 days.
- All returns are subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The trays and painted items must be wrapped individually to avoid scratching, chipping etc. Any items shipped via truck should be returned by the same method.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.