Homecraft Padded Transfer Bench
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Homecraft padded transfer bench helps the user with an injury, such as a hip replacement or broken leg to use the shower independently. Padded transfer bench provides a seat with good balance or mobility so that the user can rest while washing. When used in a bathtub, two bench legs sit within the tub and two on the floor outside to provide an extra wide seat and more stability. The bench also makes showering safer for people who have seizures.
High quality materials: The bath bench has a rust-resistant, lightweight yet strong aluminum frame that was built to withstand constant use and pressure. Water drains easily from the sectioned seat. Both the seat and back are heavily padded for comfort.
Built for convenience: The wide seat and helpful handle make side transfers simple. Easily reverse the bench’s back without the use of tools, so user can decide which direction to face based on bathroom’s layout.
- Makes bathing safer
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Can be used in the bathtub or shower
- Comfortable, padded seat provides support while washing
- Sitting while bathing is easier for people with poor balance or disabilities
- Two broad suction cup feet secure the bench to the bath’s floor to prevent movement
|Homecraft padded transfer bench|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Base||26" L x 14.76" W|
|Floor to seat||17.5" - 21.5" H in ½" increments, 9 positions|
|Seat||24" W x 16" D|
- Manufacture warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details