Hope Car Bed for Infants
Hope Car Bed can prove to be the ideal choice if there is an anticipation of the child needing the bed for a long time. Hope Infant Special Needs Car Bed is designed to transfer children with special needs and for single patients, hospital loaner programs, and medical facilities. There are five different restraint positions. Hope Car Bed by Merritt Car Seat can be placed in the rear seat, on the right side behind the front passenger position.
Hope car bed is available in two models i.e. Standard hope car bed (3000HCBS-N) & Hope car bed for hip casts (3000HCBHC-N). Hope car bed for hip casts has 8.5" x 5.5" panels cut out on each side near the foot area which allows accommodation of a wider toe-to-toe distance than the standard hope car bed.
For Infants 4.5 - 35 lbs. & up to 29" (or taller if legs are permitted to bend)Option for:
- Infants who must travel on the stomach or right side
- Infants unable to tolerate “semi-reclined” position
- Infants with serious medical conditions who cannot use harness straps
- Supine (back)
- Right side *only if medically necessary
- Prone (stomach) *only if medically necessary
- Sleeping bag with a cummerbund
- 3 point harness with a cummerbund
- Must use two (2) seat belts to install
- Rear passenger position in the vehicle only
- The Head must always face the center of the vehicle
- Comes with rebound straps and/or leveling wedge to help keep the car bed level on the vehicle seat & for most secure installation.
|Standard model includes
|Hip casts model includes
|Hope car bed
|4.5 - 35 lbs.
|Maximum child height
|29" (longer if knees are permitted to bend)
|Inside bed dimensions
|14.25" x 29.5"
|Car bed weight
- The manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser of the product that, if properly used strictly in accordance with the instructions and specifications included in the original packaging, it shall be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of One (1) Year from the date of original purchase.
- This warranty does not include damages due to external sources, including, but not limited to accident, negligence, misuse, neglect, alteration, repair, improper installation, improper testing or use that is not in conformance with the instructions and specifications in the instruction booklet included.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Positively no returns accepted after 3 months from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchanges of Hygiene products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.