Hoyer classic manual lift HML400
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Hoyer classic manual lift HML400 with 6-point cradle has an ergonomically placed hydraulic pump for ease of use. The pump handle can be rotated from side to side allows for operation from either side of the lifter. The "U" shaped base can be adjusted for easier access to wheelchairs and other furniture. HML400 can be easily dissembled for easy storage.
- Safe working load of 400 lbs.
- Disassembles for easy storage
- One (1) battery and onboard charger
- Adjustable U-base for easy seating or toileting
- Pump handle rotates, allows operation from either side of lifter
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Hoyer classic manual lift - HML400|
|Safe working load||400 lbs.|
|Maximum height to attachment point||62.2"|
|Legs open inside dimension||38"|
|Legs closed outside dimension||25.5"|
|Overall height of legs||4.75"|
|Base opening||Hand operated|
|Front to back overall dimension||42.5"|
|Sling weight recommendation chart (GUIDE)||Weight capacity||Range|
|X Small||35 - 100 lbs.||65 lbs.|
|Small||75 - 150 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Medium||125 - 200 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Large||175 - 300 lbs.||125 lbs.|
|X Large||< Maximum weight capacity||-|
|Note : Please note the following sling guides are recommendations only. A full risk assessment must|
be conducted before any sling is selected. This will ensure safety for the resident and the caregiver.
The manufacturer warrants the lifts against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of delivery as below:
- Two Year Warranty: On all mechanical and electrical components
- Five Year Warranty: On aluminum structural components and mechanical components on lifts
- 90 Days Warranty: On DC batteries and casters
- The warranty does not include damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by the manufacturer will void the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
We want our customers to be fully satisfied, but in any case you are not and wish to return the purchased product. Please refer to the following guidelines for returning the purchased item:
- The unused product must be in its original packaging
- The return must be requested within 30 days of the original purchase
- The return will be subjected to a 30% restocking fee
- The purchaser has to pay the return shipping
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.