Hoyer HPL402 Classic Deluxe Power Patient Lift
Hoyer HPL402 classic power lift is a specifically designed patient lift to meet the needs of the caregiver as well as the client. HPL402 features ergonomic handle grips to reduce back strain and a mechanical down-release lever for non-powered lowering. The single-speed actuator is reverse-mounted to give the patient increased leg clearance, and the unit also features leg guards and caster bumpers to prevent damage to walls and furniture. HPL402 power patient lift features the 6-point cradle that allows usage of a variety of 4 and 6-point slings.
All across the world, both residential and clinical facilities use the Hoyer Deluxe series. The Hoyer Deluxe Lift is easy to move because to its sturdy 3-inch casters and ergonomic grips and handles, which also improve caregiver comfort. It works with many different slings, including typical 4 and 6-point variants.
- Scale (optional)
- Safe Working Load of 400 lbs.
- Protective leg guards and caster bumpers
- Adjustable U-base for easy seating or toileting
- Reverse mounted actuator for additional knee clearance
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Hoyer classic power lift - HPL402|
|Safe working load||400 lbs.|
|Maximum height to attachment point||61.5"|
|Legs open inside dimension||38"|
|Legs closed outside dimension||24.25"|
|Overall height of legs||5.25"|
|Sling weight recommendation chart (GUIDE)||Weight capacity||Range|
|X Small||35 - 100 lbs.||65 lbs.|
|Small||75 - 150 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Medium||125 - 200 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Large||175 - 300 lbs.||125 lbs.|
|X Large||< Maximum weight capacity||-|
|Note : Please note the following sling guides are recommendations only. A full risk assessment must|
be conducted before any sling is selected. This will ensure safety for the resident and the caregiver.
The manufacturer warrants the lifts against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of delivery as below:
- Two Year Warranty: On all mechanical and electrical components
- Five Year Warranty: On aluminum structural components and mechanical components on lifts
- 90 Days Warranty: On DC batteries and casters
- The warranty does not include damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by the manufacturer will void the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
We want our customers to be fully satisfied, but in any case you are not and wish to return the purchased product. Please refer to the following guidelines for returning the purchased item:
- The unused product must be in its original packaging
- The return must be requested within 30 days of the original purchase
- The return will be subjected to a 30% restocking fee
- The purchaser has to pay the return shipping
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.