Hoyer HPL450 series mobile patient lift
Hoyer HPL450 series mobile patient lift is a flexible mobile patient lift that is the perfect crossover product for both nursing and at home care. HPL450 is designed with upscale features, high lifting capacity, and lightweight design which allows the HPL450 to work well in almost all settings. HPL450 provides additional value with optional electric leg and HML450 hydraulic versions ensuring the HPL450 Series has a place in almost all care environments.
- Safe and easy to use 6-point cradle
- Two (2) batteries and offboard charger
- Available in electric and hydraulic versions
- Large Lifting Capacity: 450 lbs. safe working load
- Versitile Effective Lift Range with a compact footprint
- Available in Powered Base or foot-operated Manual Base
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Hoyer HPL450 series mobile patient lift|
|Safe working load||450 lbs.|
|Maximum height to attachment point||73.5"|
|Legs open inside dimension||44.9"|
|Legs closed outside dimension||25"|
|Overall height of legs||4"|
|Base options||powered or foot pedal|
|Lift options||electric and hydraulic|
The manufacturer warrants the lifts against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of delivery as below:
- Two Year Warranty: On all mechanical and electrical components
- Five Year Warranty: On aluminum structural components and mechanical components on lifts
- 90 Days Warranty: On DC batteries and casters
- The warranty does not include damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by the manufacturer will void the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
We want our customers to be fully satisfied, but in any case you are not and wish to return the purchased product. Please refer to the following guidelines for returning the purchased item:
- The unused product must be in its original packaging
- The return must be requested within 30 days of the original purchase
- The return will be subjected to a 30% restocking fee
- The purchaser has to pay the return shipping
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.