Professional Advance Electric Lift - Hoyer
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
Hoyer professional advance electric lift is a professional series lift that represents a significant advancement in patient lift design and performance. The professional advance lift has a swan neck leg design that accommodates large furniture and a foot-operated leg spreading mechanism that does not require bending to operate. The Hoyer advance lift is small in size but capable of performing a wide range of transfers from the floor to a healthcare bed with ease. Hoyer advance lift has a no-tools folding design that allows the caregiver to store it in a small space. The unique tapered leg design of the Hoyer advance lift allows the lift to get even closer to the most difficult obstacles. When dealing with large chairs, bulky commodes, and wheelchairs, the Hoyer advance lift comes in handy.
- Battery capacity 3.2A ampere-hours
- Charger rated output 29.5 VDC, Max. 19W
- Charger rated input 100-240V AC 24 VDC 50/60Hz
- Battery 24vDC rechargeable sealed lead acid type
Degree of shock protection
- Lift - type B
- Charger - type B
- Intended operating environment: > +5°C < +40°C
- Outside this environment functionality and safety may be compromised
Electrical shock protection
- Charger - class II
- Lift - Internal power source
- Oversized handle - The oversized handle provides a large surface area from which caregivers can maneuver advance lift before use.
- Exceptionally versatile - No-tools folding design allows for compact storage. In the folded position it will stand in a stable position.
- Footpad - The push footpad has been designed to reduce the force needed to initiate movement when maneuvering the stationary lift in a forward direction.
- Design - The triangular fold design ensures that the lift stands unaided when being stored or transported and also lift can be safely left with the knowledge that it will not become unstable while not in use.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only using the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Hoyer advance electric patient lift|
|Safe working load||341 lbs.|
|Maximum overall length||51"|
|Minimum overall length||49"|
|Maximum overall height||73"|
|Minimum overall height||53.5"|
|Spreader bar: maximum height||66.5"|
|Spreader bar: minimum height (usable)||15.3"|
|Height at maximum reach||46"|
|Reach at maximum height||25.6"|
|Reach at minimum height||13.7"|
|Maximum reach (center of spreader bar to the front of the mast)||32.8"|
|Legs open - external width||42.5"|
|Legs open - internal width||39.3"|
|Legs closed - external width||26.3"|
|Legs closed - internal width||22.4|
|Overall height of legs||4.5"|
|Front twin casters||3"|
|Rear braked casters||3.9"|
|Total weight||69.9 lbs.|
|Sling weight recommendation chart (GUIDE)||Weight Capacity||Range|
|X Small||35 - 100 lbs.||65 lbs.|
|Small||75 - 150 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Medium||125 - 200 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Large||175 - 300 lbs.||125 lbs.|
|X Large||< Maximum weight capacity||-|
|Note: Please note the following sling guides are recommendations only. A full risk assessment must be conducted before any sling is selected. This will ensure safety for the resident and the caregiver.|
The manufacturer warrants the lifts against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of delivery as below:
- Two Year Warranty: On all mechanical and electrical components
- Five Year Warranty: On aluminum structural components and mechanical components on lifts
- 90 Days Warranty: On DC batteries and casters
- The warranty does not include damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by the manufacturer will void the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
We want our customers to be fully satisfied, but in any case you are not and wish to return the purchased product. Please refer to the following guidelines for returning the purchased item:
- The unused product must be in its original packaging
- The return must be requested within 30 days of the original purchase
- The return will be subjected to a 30% restocking fee
- The purchaser has to pay the return shipping
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.