Hoyer professional elevate power stand-up lift
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Hoyer professional elevate power stand-up lift is designed to be configured either with or without a weigh scale. Hoyer elevate lift is an active designed lift to improve the lifting experience for both the caregiver and the patient. The weigh scale is seamlessly integrated with a digital display and user friendly controls. Hoyer elevate stand-up lift includes a spring-loaded lever to adjust kneepad height as well as a rubber push pad which is designed to initiate lift movement that eliminating initial push forces. Hoyer elevate lift is compact and sturdy with a safe working load rating of 440 lbs. Hoyer elevate lift features smart monitor technology that displays actual lifts as well as reminds user to recommended service.Electrical specifications
- Battery capacity - 3.2A ampere hours
- Charger rated output 29.5 VDC, max. 19 W
- Charger rated input - 100-240v AC 24 VDC 50/60Hz
- Battery - 24vDC rechargeable sealed lead acid type
- Charger - Class II
- Lift - Internal power source
- Lift - Type B
- Charger - Type B
- Intended operating environment: >+5°C <+40°C
- Outside this environment functionality and safety may be compromised
Buy now and get free deluxe stand-aid slingFeatures
- Smart monitor control box is programmable and will accurately record and display vital lift utilization and service data.
- Kneepad can be adjusted with the help of one hand to an infinite number of settings within the operating range while the patient is positioned in the sling.
- Scale is designed with intuitive controls that require very little product training for caregivers. The optional weigh scale can accurately weigh a patient up to 440 lbs.
- Foot tray is angled and utilizes a removable polymer cover that can be easily removed for cleaning. Additionally, the removable foot tray allows caregivers to provide patients with gait training while using the lift.
We are unable to accept returns or exchanges of Hygiene products due to health concerns.
Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Hoyer professional elevate power stand-up lift|
|Safe working load||440 lbs.|
|Maximum overall length||43.3"|
|Minimum overall length||41.0"|
|Maximum overall height||65.5"|
|Minimum overall height||48.4"|
|Maximum height to attachment point||64.7"|
|Minimum height to attachment point||39.2"|
|Legs open - external width||39.1"|
|Legs open - internal width||34.3"|
|Legs closed - external width||24.8"|
|Legs closed - internal width||20"|
|Widest point (between support handles)||29.0"|
|Overall height of legs||4.7"|
|Front twin casters||4"|
|Rear braked casters||4"|
|Mast, base & boom assembly||130.1 lbs. (with scale)|
|129 lbs. (without scale)|
|Power pack||6.6 lbs.|
|Total weight||136.7 lbs. (with scale)|
|135.6 lbs. (without scale)|
|Base assembly (not including battery)||40.8 lbs.|
|Mast & boom (not including battery)||66.1 lbs. (with scale)|
|65 lbs. (without scale)|
|Foot tray||23.1 lbs.|
|Note:Manufacturing tolerances apply to all dimensions.|
|Sling weight recommendation chart (GUIDE)||Weight capacity||Range|
|Small||75 - 150 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Medium||125 - 200 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Large||175 - 300 lbs.||125 lbs.|
|Note: Please note the following sling guides are recommendations only. A full risk assessment must be conducted before any sling is selected. This will ensure safety for the resident and the caregiver.|
The manufacturer warrants the lifts against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of delivery as below:
- Two Year Warranty: On all mechanical and electrical components
- Five Year Warranty: On aluminum structural components and mechanical components on lifts
- 90 Days Warranty: On DC batteries and casters
- The warranty does not include damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by the manufacturer will void the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
We want our customers to be fully satisfied, but in any case you are not and wish to return the purchased product. Please refer to the following guidelines for returning the purchased item:
- The unused product must be in its original packaging
- The return must be requested within 30 days of the original purchase
- The return will be subjected to a 30% restocking fee
- The purchaser has to pay the return shipping
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.