Hoyer professional journey power stand-up lift
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Hoyer professional journey power stand-up lift is a compact and lightweight stand-up lift. Professional journey lift allows caregiver to maneuver in tight spaces while folding for easy storage or transportation and ensures that everyone’s need are met. Journey lift is the first stand-up lift on the market that has adjustable cow-horn mechanism to support a range of patient heights and sizes.Electrical specifications
- Battery capacity 3.2A ampere-hours
- Charger rated output 29.5 VDC. Max. 19W
- Charger rated input 100-240V AC 24 VDC 50/60Hz
- Battery 24vDC rechargeable sealed lead acid type
- Charger - class II
- Lift - Internal power source
- Lift - Type B
- Charger - Type B
- Intended operating environment: >+5°C <+40° C
- Outside this environment functionality and safety may be compromised
Buy now and get free deluxe stand-aid sling
- Intuitive push pad assists with initiating movement.
- Adjustable kneepad is easily adjusted for ultimate patient comfort and is adjustable with one hand.
- Smart monitor control box is programmable and will accurately record and display vital lift utilization and service data.
- Unique folding design stands unaided for easy storage and also the compact design provides an ideal size for transporting.
- Adjustable cow-horn mechanism supports a range of resident heights and sizes and is also ideal for transfers from low chairs.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Hoyer professional journey power stand-up lift|
|Safe working load||341 lbs.|
|Maximum overall length||39.4"|
|Minimum overall length||36.8"|
|Maximum overall height||63"|
|Minimum overall height||44.5"|
|Maximum height to attachment point||60.2"|
|Minimum height to attachment point||28.4"|
|Legs open - external width||38.2"|
|Legs open - internal width||34.5"|
|Legs closed - external width||27.0"|
|Legs closed - internal width||22.2"|
|Widest point (between support handles)||26.8"|
|Overall height of legs||4.3"|
|Front twin casters||3"|
|Rear braked casters||4"|
|Mast, base, boom assembly||82.4 lbs.|
|Power pack||6.2 lbs.|
|Total weight||88.6 lbs.|
|Base assembly (not including battery)||30.2 lbs.|
|Mast & boom (not including battery)||42.3 lbs.|
|Foot tray||9.9 lbs.|
|Note:Manufacturing tolerances apply to all dimensions.|
|Sling weight recommendation chart (GUIDE)||Weight capacity||Range|
|Small||75 - 150 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Medium||125 - 200 lbs.||75 lbs.|
|Large||175 - 300 lbs.||125 lbs.|
|Note:Please note the following sling guides are recommendations only. A full risk assessment must be conducted before any sling is selected. This will ensure safety for the resident and the caregiver.|
The manufacturer warrants the lifts against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of delivery as below:
- Two Year Warranty: On all mechanical and electrical components
- Five Year Warranty: On aluminum structural components and mechanical components on lifts
- 90 Days Warranty: On DC batteries and casters
- The warranty does not include damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions or failure to maintain the product in accordance with user and service instructions.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by the manufacturer will void the warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
We want our customers to be fully satisfied, but in any case you are not and wish to return the purchased product. Please refer to the following guidelines for returning the purchased item:
- The unused product must be in its original packaging
- The return must be requested within 30 days of the original purchase
- The return will be subjected to a 30% restocking fee
- The purchaser has to pay the return shipping
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.