Human Care Activity Sling
Human Care Activity Sling is applied while the child is lying down and is designed for children or young teens who are undergoing gait training or rehabilitation exercises. It allows them to stand and move around depending on their individual ability. The activity sling provides upper and lower body support and security, allowing the child to move freely. It features neck support and elasticated straps at the sides for optimum flexibility, and shoulder supports are included. It enables a more comfortable and confident movement with added head support and comfortable shoulder padding.
The Activity Sling is made up of polyester net fabric. The sling's soft, breathable fabric has some flexibility, allowing it to move with the patient, and the "pant" style shape prevents it from sliding up. The sling is only compatible with an overhead ceiling lift and is designed for 2-point suspension. In order to move, balance, and walk while completing gait training or rehabilitation exercises, the user must have some body control.
Use for gait training/mobilization:
- The sling is suitable for gait training and rehabilitation exercises.
Use to/from a chair:
- Transfers and repositioning from and to a chair are possible. For a short period of time, the sling can be left behind the patient.
Use to/from a bed:
- Ideal for bed transfers and repositioning. For a short period of time, the sling can be left behind the patient.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only using the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Human Care Activity Sling|
|Color||Weight Range (Recommended)||A (Open Sling)||B||C|
|25100-JS (Junior Small)||Purple||33.1 lbs. - 44.1 lbs.||14.6"||10.6"||27.1"|
|25100-JM (Junior Medium)||Gray||44.1 lbs. - 77.2 lbs.||15.3"||11.8"||29.5"|
|25100-JL (Junior Large)||Brown||77.2 lbs. - 110.2 lbs.||16.1"||13.0"||31.9"|
|Maximum User Weight||220 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants all of the products as under:
- Two years warranty - On Frame
- 3 months warranty - On Supplies, Accessories and spare parts (batteries, slings, straps, etc.)
- Manufacturer, at its sole decision, agrees to either deliver a replacement of the defective product or part, or, at its option, to repair, replace or have the product or part in question repaired, provided the defective product or part in question is made available to the manufacturer.
- This Statement of Limited Warranty does not apply to the following:
- Damages to the products caused by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Damages caused by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Damages caused by normal wear and tear or deterioration, defects caused or contributed to by a product, software or part not originating from the manufacturer.
- Damages caused to any product or part which is not properly stored, installed, used, maintained or repaired, is modified other than pursuant to manufacturer's instructions or approval.
- Damages caused to a manufacturer's product which has been subjected to any misuse or detrimental exposure, or has been involved in an accident.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.