Human Care Back Belt Loop Sling for Stand-Up Lift
Human Care Back Belt Loop Sling is made of a durable, low-friction polyester material that is easy to clean, apply and remove. A back belt is recommended for patients with poor trunk stability and difficulty in standing. The back belt loop sling has a wide reinforced back support that allows for gait training or mobilization exercises when the footplate is removed from the device. The central section of the back belt has soft padding which gives optimum comfort. Each sling label is color-coded which ensures the quick and easy selection of the correct sling and the straps are color-coded for easy determination of required positioning. The sling has different colors for different sizes: Small - red, medium - yellow, large - green, extra-large - blue.
- Safe and comfortable
- The loop sling is reusable
- Can only be used with a sit-to-stand lift
- Creates an ergonomic pattern of movement
- Reinforced straps and high-strength nylon webbing make it strong enough to resist even the most active use
Use to/from a bed:
- The back belt loop sling is suitable to lower/raise patients to and from a bed when they are in the seated position.
Use for toileting:
- The back belt is suitable to lower/raise the patient to and from a toilet.
Use to/from a chair:
- The sling is suitable to lower/raise the patient to and from a chair.
Use for gait training/mobilization:
- The back belt loop sling is suitable for gait training and rehabilitation exercises.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only using the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Human Care Back Belt Loop Sling for Stand-Up Lift|
|Strap Length||Chest Belt Length||Chest Belt Height|
|25130-XL (Extra Large)||52"||35"||13"|
|Weight Capacity||551 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants all of the products as under:
- Two years warranty - On Frame
- 3 months warranty - On Supplies, Accessories and spare parts (batteries, slings, straps, etc.)
- Manufacturer, at its sole decision, agrees to either deliver a replacement of the defective product or part, or, at its option, to repair, replace or have the product or part in question repaired, provided the defective product or part in question is made available to the manufacturer.
- This Statement of Limited Warranty does not apply to the following:
- Damages to the products caused by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Damages caused by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Damages caused by normal wear and tear or deterioration, defects caused or contributed to by a product, software or part not originating from the manufacturer.
- Damages caused to any product or part which is not properly stored, installed, used, maintained or repaired, is modified other than pursuant to manufacturer's instructions or approval.
- Damages caused to a manufacturer's product which has been subjected to any misuse or detrimental exposure, or has been involved in an accident.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.