Human Care Full Body Patient Lift Sling
Human Care Full Body Sling is designed to put the patient in a reclining position, which is beneficial if they have poor trunk stability, a tendency to overstress, or are hypertonic. The sling is ideal for lifting patients from a flat surface because of the enhanced head support. They include reinforced loops and high-strength nylon webbing all around the sling to ensure that it can withstand even the most active use. Each sling label is color-coded to make an easy and quick selection of the suitable sling, and the straps are also color-coded to make determining the required positioning simple.
The Full Body Sling is a comfortable sling with no reinforcements, handles, or padding that provides good back support as well as additional head support. It fits most patients and can be used in most lifting situations. It is available in both polyester and polyester net fabrics. After the transfer is completed, both fabrics can be left with the patient for a short time. The polyester net is suitable for most bathing settings, and the low-friction polyester fabric is easy to apply and remove. The maximum weight capacity of a full body sling is 551 lbs.
Use to/from the floor:
- Transfers from the floor are possible.
Use for showering:
- Only polyester net fabric can be used for this application.
Use to/from a bed:
- Ideal for bed transfers and repositioning. For a short period of time, the sling can be left behind the patient.
Use to/from a chair:
- Transfers and repositioning from and to a chair are possible. For a short period of time, the sling can be left behind the patient.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only using the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
Human Care Full Body Sling
Manufacturer warrants all of the products as under:
- Two years warranty - On Frame
- 3 months warranty - On Supplies, Accessories and spare parts (batteries, slings, straps, etc.)
- Manufacturer, at its sole decision, agrees to either deliver a replacement of the defective product or part, or, at its option, to repair, replace or have the product or part in question repaired, provided the defective product or part in question is made available to the manufacturer.
- This Statement of Limited Warranty does not apply to the following:
- Damages to the products caused by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Damages caused by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Damages caused by normal wear and tear or deterioration, defects caused or contributed to by a product, software or part not originating from the manufacturer.
- Damages caused to any product or part which is not properly stored, installed, used, maintained or repaired, is modified other than pursuant to manufacturer's instructions or approval.
- Damages caused to a manufacturer's product which has been subjected to any misuse or detrimental exposure, or has been involved in an accident.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.