Human Care General Purpose Clip Sling
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Human Care General Purpose Clip Sling has an easy fit with built-in flexibility to achieve proper leg and body positioning for patients with some upper body control. The clip sling comes with non-proprietary strap attachments which are suitable for use on ceiling or floor lift suspensions. General purpose sling features divided and padded legs and a high back with integrated padded head support for added comfort. Each label on the toileting sling is color-coded which ensures the quick and easy selection of the correct sling and the straps are color-coded for easy determination of required positioning. Each sling features different color depending on the size option: Small - red, medium - yellow, large - green, extra-large - blue.
The general purpose sling is available in two models:
Single Patient Use model (Polyester/cotton fabric):
The single patient use slings have an option of disposal after use which gives the benefit of hygiene control and as the sling can be used by one patient at a time, it supports infection control protocols. The polyester/cotton material wicks away fluids and can be left behind a patient.
Reusable model (Polyester fabric):
Reusable sling features a durable, low-friction material that is easy to clean, apply and remove. Polyester slings should not be left behind the patient and are ideal for transfers from a chair or bed.
Use to/from a chair:
- Suitable for transfers and repositioning to and from a chair. The sling can be left behind patient for a short period of time.
Use to/from a bed:
- Suitable for transfers and repositioning to and from a bed.
Single Patient Use:
- The Sling is intended for use by a single patient at a time. Dispose after use.
Use to/from the floor:
- Suitable for transfers from the floor.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only using the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Human Care General Purpose Clip Sling|
|NSB-103C-XL (Extra Large)||27"||45"||53"|
|Weight Capacity||700 lbs.|
|Single Patient Use|
|NSB-104C-XL (Extra Large)||27"||45"||53"|
|Weight Capacity||700 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants all of the products as under:
- Two years warranty - On Frame
- 3 months warranty - On Supplies, Accessories and spare parts (batteries, slings, straps, etc.)
- Manufacturer, at its sole decision, agrees to either deliver a replacement of the defective product or part, or, at its option, to repair, replace or have the product or part in question repaired, provided the defective product or part in question is made available to the manufacturer.
- This Statement of Limited Warranty does not apply to the following:
- Damages to the products caused by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Damages caused by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Damages caused by normal wear and tear or deterioration, defects caused or contributed to by a product, software or part not originating from the manufacturer.
- Damages caused to any product or part which is not properly stored, installed, used, maintained or repaired, is modified other than pursuant to manufacturer's instructions or approval.
- Damages caused to a manufacturer's product which has been subjected to any misuse or detrimental exposure, or has been involved in an accident.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.