Human Care General Purpose Loop Sling
Human Care General Purpose Loop Sling is ideal for a seated, horizontal, or semi-recumbent transfer. General-purpose sling features divided and padded legs and a high back with integrated padded head support for added comfort. The loop sling comes with non-proprietary strap attachments which are suitable for use on ceiling or floor lift suspensions. The loop sling gives durability and ease of use. The straps are color-coded for easy determination of required positioning. The sling has a different color for different sizes: Small - red, medium - yellow, large - green, extra-large - blue.
The general purpose loop sling is available in two variants:
Reusable model (Ventilated polyester fabric):
It features 8 straps for optimal positioning on both a ceiling or floor lift. This material allows the sling to remain behind the patient for a short period of time and the ventilated portion allows breathability. The unique material allows the sling to be laundered for use by multiple patients.
Single Patient Use model (Non-woven polypropylene fabric):
The single patient use slings have an option of disposal after use which gives the benefit of hygiene control and as the sling can be used by one patient at a time, it supports infection control protocols. The Non-woven polypropylene material wicks away fluids and do not launder it.
Use to/from a bed:
- Suitable for transfers and repositioning to and from a bed. Can be left behind patient for short period of time.
Single Patient Use:
- The Sling is intended for use by a single patient at a time. Dispose after use.
Use to/from a chair:
- Suitable for transfers and repositioning to and from a chair.
Use to/from the floor:
- The sling is suitable for transfers from the floor.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only using the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Human Care General Purpose Loop Sling|
|NSB-103-XL (Extra Large)||27"||52.5"||53"|
|Weight Capacity||700 lbs.|
|Single Patient Use|
|NSB-105-XL (Extra Large)||27"||45"||53"|
|Weight Capacity||700 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants all of the products as under:
- Two years warranty - On Frame
- 3 months warranty - On Supplies, Accessories and spare parts (batteries, slings, straps, etc.)
- Manufacturer, at its sole decision, agrees to either deliver a replacement of the defective product or part, or, at its option, to repair, replace or have the product or part in question repaired, provided the defective product or part in question is made available to the manufacturer.
- This Statement of Limited Warranty does not apply to the following:
- Damages to the products caused by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Damages caused by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Damages caused by normal wear and tear or deterioration, defects caused or contributed to by a product, software or part not originating from the manufacturer.
- Damages caused to any product or part which is not properly stored, installed, used, maintained or repaired, is modified other than pursuant to manufacturer's instructions or approval.
- Damages caused to a manufacturer's product which has been subjected to any misuse or detrimental exposure, or has been involved in an accident.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.