Human Care Positioning Sling - Disposable
Human Care Positioning Sling makes repositioning and supine transfers simple and safe. The positioning sling is a single-patient-use sling with the added benefit of hygiene control and the ability to dispose of it after use. The sling's straps are positioned for maximum comfort and safety. The positioning sling is made of a durable polyester/cotton fabric that the patient can use for several lifts before disposal. The weight capacity of the positioning single patient use sling is 700 lbs. It allows caregivers to raise patients in bed, turn them side to side, lift their upper bodies for chest x-rays, and move them from bed to stretcher or bed to bed. The sling is reinforced with eight straps (6 body/2 head) and high-strength nylon webbing all around to resist even the most active use.
Use to/from a chair:
- Transfers and repositioning from and to a chair are possible. For a short period of time, the sling can be left behind the patient.
Use to/from a bed:
- Ideal for bed transfers and repositioning. For a short period of time, the sling can be left behind the patient.
Single Patient Use:
- Intended for short-term use by a single patient. Dispose of after use.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only using the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Human Care Positioning Sling - Disposable|
|NSB-451-U (One Size)||Orange||700 lbs.||41.3"||66.1"|
Manufacturer warrants all of the products as under:
- Two years warranty - On Frame
- 3 months warranty - On Supplies, Accessories and spare parts (batteries, slings, straps, etc.)
- Manufacturer, at its sole decision, agrees to either deliver a replacement of the defective product or part, or, at its option, to repair, replace or have the product or part in question repaired, provided the defective product or part in question is made available to the manufacturer.
- This Statement of Limited Warranty does not apply to the following:
- Damages to the products caused by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Damages caused by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Damages caused by normal wear and tear or deterioration, defects caused or contributed to by a product, software or part not originating from the manufacturer.
- Damages caused to any product or part which is not properly stored, installed, used, maintained or repaired, is modified other than pursuant to manufacturer's instructions or approval.
- Damages caused to a manufacturer's product which has been subjected to any misuse or detrimental exposure, or has been involved in an accident.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.