I-Valex -1 Amino Acid-Modified Infant Formula with Iron
I-Valex-1 Infant formula with amino acid-modified helps young children with leucine catabolism disorders.
- Halal, Gluten-free, Non-GMO and Lactose-free.
- 6.6% of energy as linoleic acid.
- Leucine-free to allow greater intake of intact protein.
- Nutrient profile specifically designed for infants and toddlers.
- DHA and ARA to help support brain and eye development.
- Isoleucine and valine help prevent deficiency of these amino acids.
- Approximately 40% of energy as fat to help achieve acceptable formula osmolality.
- Glycine (1000 mg/100 g) binds with acyl groups and helps enhance their excretion in a nontoxic form.
- When fed according to the Abbott Nutrition Support Protocols, provides adequate amounts of all nutrients.
- L-carnitine (900 mg/100 g) helps supply the amount normally found in human milk and foods of animal origin and to help excrete toxic metabolites.
- Not for IV use.
- Not intended as a sole source of nutrition.
- Do not boil the mixture or use terminal sterilization.
- Never use a microwave oven to warm the formula. Serious burns can result.
- Give only to infants and toddlers with proven disorders of leucine catabolism who are under medical supervision.
- Must be supplemented with protein and fluid in prescribed amounts to completely meet leucine and water requirements.
- Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor.
Ingredients: Corn Syrup Solids, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Soy Oil, L-Alanine, L-Glutamic Acid, Modified Corn Starch. Less than 2% of L-Aspartic Acid, L-Proline, L-Lysine, Calcium Phosphate, L-Arginine, Potassium Phosphate, Glycine, L-Carnitine, L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Serine, L-Threonine, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, L-Valine, Magnesium Chloride, L-Isoleucine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine, M. Alpina Oil, C. Cohnii Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, L-Tryptophan, Inositol, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Zinc Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Mixed Tocopherols, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Phylloquinone, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, and Salt.
Instructions for Use: Use Only As Directed by a Physician
Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Proper hygiene, handling, and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and if you need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples, and rings before use.
- Wash your hands, surfaces, and utensils.
- Pour the prescribed amount of water into a clean container.
- Add the prescribed amount of I-Valex-1 powder (and other ingredients if recommended).
- Shake well for 10-15 seconds; if using a blender, mix no more than 5 seconds.
- Pour mixture into clean feeding bottles or containers; cap.
- Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
Approximate weights for unpacked, level U.S. standard dry household measures for powder*
|Household Measure (US)||Weight (g)|
* For the most accurate results, I-Valex-1 should be weighed on a scale that reads in grams.
STORAGE & HANDLING
Instructions for Use:
- Use opened can content within 1 month.
- Store unopened or opened cans at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures.
- Once mixed, store bottles or containers in the refrigerator and feed to baby or child within 24 hours
Note: To meet the nutrient needs of the infant or child, infant formula, breast milk, or additional food choices must be given to supply water, protein, and leucine requirements. These may be added to the I-Valex-1 mixture or prepared separately as instructed.
|Calories per Serving||480 Calories|
|Calories per Serving Range||401 to 500 Calories|
|Health Condition||Leucine Catabloism|
|Nutrient Type||Amino Acid / Iron|
|User||Infant / Toddler|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.