Immedia Butterfly transfer board
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Immedia Butterfly transfer board is intended to bridge shorter gaps when performing seated transfers. Butterfly board’s low friction upper surface allows the user to transfer independently or with assistance. Transfer boards are used when transferring between bed and wheelchair / shower chair, between wheelchair / chair / toilet chair or to and from the car. Butterfly transfer boards have a non-slip surface on the underside. Combining a transfer board with a glide cushion provides even lower friction and is recommended when the transfer involves bare skin, for instance to and from a shower chair or toilet.
Immedia Butterfly is a long, wide and stable transfer board. It has cut outs for positioning against the wheel of a wheelchair and non-slip pads on the underside which allows for good positioning and avoids sliding out of place.
Immedia Butterfly GlideWing- Butterfly can be used with the special Butterfly GlideWing, which is mounted on the board. GlideWing slides along the board and provides additional slide function.
Intended Use: Immedia Transfer Boards support transfer from bed to wheelchair and transfer in and out of the car. It can also be used for transfer between wheelchair, chair, toilet, shower chair, and commode.
Steps for Use:
- Place the Immedia Butterfly close to the users seat, and slide the GlideWing under one seat bone.
- If possible, the user holds on to the opposite armrest when she starts to slide towards the wheelchair. Use the Immedia Pediturn to ease turning.
- When the transfer is complete, remove the Immedia Butterfly and engage wheelchair armrests and legrests.
|Immedia Butterfly transfer board|
|Transfer board||12.6" W x 26" L|
|Large wings||13.8" W x 15.7" L|
|Extra large wings||13.8" W x 18.7" L|
|Material outside wing||Nylon|
|Material inside wing||Nylon|
|Maximum weight capacity||550 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants that the product and the components of the product are free from defects in material and workmanship, and comply with the specifications, for a period of Two (2) years.
- In case of product containing batteries, the warranty period for the batteries is One (1) year.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
These items are non-returnable under any circumstances. All sales are final.