Infinity adjustable mobile changer/therapy table
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Infinity adjustable mobile changer/therapy table is designed to maximize safety and comfort for the caregiver as well as the patient. Infinity adjustable innovative motorized therapy table and mobile changer features a modern design, ultimate cleanability, and height adjustability.
Infinity Adjustable mobile changer’s height adjusts quietly via foot switch, with a range of 18″ for seated and self transfers, up to a standing height of 37″. Infinity therapy table ensures patient security as it comes with a safety strap to comfortably secure the patient, and padded dual side rails that swing upright and lock into place. Infinity adjustable mobile changer is available in 4 dimensions i.e. 60"L x 27"W, 72"L x 27"W, 72"L x 34"W, 72"L x 40"W.Features
- 120 Volt 60 Hz motor
- Weight lifting capacity 400 lbs.
- Durable steel frame with graphite gray powder coated finish
- Dove Gray Vinyl offers superior infection and bacterial control
- Seamless radius corners wrap around 1.5" high density foam padding
|Infinity adjustable mobile changer / therapy table|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
|Motor||120 Volt 60 Hz|
|Duty cycle of motor||1 minute on/ 9 minutes off|
|Frame||Durable steel frame with graphite gray powder coated finish|
|Upholstery||Dove Gray Vinyl is 34 ounce and offers superior infection and bacterial control|
|Mat sizes||Available in sizes: 60 x 27 inches, 72 x 27 inches, 72 x 34 inches, and 72 x40 inches|
|Shipping weights||220 and 230 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for Two years from date of purchase by original consumer.
- If the product fails to function during the warranty period due to a defect in material or workmanship, the manufacturer will repair or replace the table free of charge within a 30 days from the date on which the table is returned to the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer has a policy of continuous improvement that may result in changes to specifications at any time.
- This warranty does not cover:
- Replacement parts or labor furnished by anyone other than the manufacturer or approved service agent.
- Any failure caused by unreasonable use, including the failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
- The manufacturer is not liable for incidental or consequential damage to property or business.
- This warranty gives the original purchaser specific legal rights and other rights, which vary from state to state.
- The manufacturer does not authorize any person or dealer to create for it any other obligations or liabilities in connection with the sale of the tables.
- Any representation or agreement not contained in this warranty shall be void.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have prior authorization, unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee with customer responsible for return shipping, unless covered under warranty.
- Returns are accepted when properly packed in original packaging only.
- Manufacturer will not cancel or accept returns of custom-made orders once in production.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.