Invacare Clinical Three Position Recliner
Invacare clinical three position recliner geri chair comes with non-locking reclining mechanism and soft padding which allow the client to sit comfortably for prolonged periods of time in a full upright, leg-elevated or full recline position. Clinical three position recliner geri chair features gas spring cylinders for instant Trendelenberg position for shock clients. Clinical three position recliner has high-strength vinyl upholstery that is easy to clean and impervious to fluids. Clinical three position reclining wheelchair offers maneuverability which is achieved through four swivel casters, and the rear casters lock in place to secure the chair. Clinical three position geri chair provides footrests that fold completely under chair and allows the client to rise to a standing position more easily. Clinical three position reclining chair is an ideal choice for use in dialysis, blood collection, same-day surgery, EKG, oncology, chemotherapy and respiratory care areas.
- Articulating headrest for individual's comfort
- Two convenient side tables for holding prep materials
- Flame retardant upholstery meets california technical bulletin 117 standard
- Blow-molded side panels with press pins remove quickly and for easy cleaning
|Invacare clinical three position recliner|
|Overall dimensions||30.75" W x 38" D x 49" H|
|Seat dimensions||31" W x 19.5" D|
|Seat to floor height||22"|
|Tray dimensions||25.5" W x 15" L|
|Carton dimensions||32" W x 29" H x 40" L|
|Product weight||89 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||105 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Three years limited warranty - On chair
- One year limited warranty - On upholstery and gas spring recline cylinder
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product