Invacare Get-U-Up Hydraulic Stand-Up Lift
Invacare Get-U-Up hydraulic stand-up lift offers safety, comfort and stability for both clients and caregivers who need rehabilitation support or can bear partial-weight. Get-U-Up hydraulic stand-up lift features innovative adjustment which allow this lift to adapt to a variety of body sizes and shapes. Get-U-Up hydraulic lift makes sling attachment fast and simple and protects against accidental disengagement.
- Versatile Adjustment: The Get-U-Up lift offers innovative adjustments that accommodate a diverse range of body sizes and shapes, ensuring comfort at any height, width, or weight up to 350 lb.
- Enhanced Mobility: Equipped with low-friction casters, this lift offers improved rollability while contributing to the safety of caregivers.
- Multi-Function Slings: The lift supports multi-function slings that facilitate quick toileting, stand-assist, or full-support seated transfers.
- Adjustable Leg Support: The adjustable leg support features a soft pad with lateral contour, securing legs in multiple positions for maximum comfort at any height.
- Stable Base: A retractable, non-slip footplate provides a stable base for safe and secure transfers.
- Easy Accessibility: With an under-bed clearance of 4.5 inches, this lift provides easy access to most homecare-style beds.
- Ergonomic Design: Designed with ergonomic features, this lift is ideal for toileting transfers, as well as for dependent and rehabilitation purposes.
- Safe and Convenient Sling Attachment: The Get-U-Up lift offers fast and simple sling attachment that protects against accidental disengagement. It also features a wide push handle for easy clothing removal and comfortable slings with extended back support to prevent pressure in the underarm area.
- Caregiver Convenience: The pump handle can be conveniently rotated from side to side, making it easier for caregivers to assist individuals.
Sling use disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
Adjustable Leg Support:
Features a soft pad with lateral contour that secures legs in multiple positions for comfort at any height
Fast, Simple Sling Attachment:
Protects against accidental disengagement
Low Friction Casters:
Significantly improve rollability and contribute to caregiver safety
Able to rotate from side to side for convenience of caregiver
|Invacare Get-U-Up hydraulic stand-up lift|
|Height at sling hook-up||65.7" Maximum|
|Height at sling hook-up||36" Minimum|
|Base width open||37"|
|Base width closed||23"|
|Base height clearance||4.5"|
|Caster size||5" Rear|
|Standing sling||36" W x 13" L|
|Transport sling||38.5" W x 36" L|
|Weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|Weight in carton||100 lbs.|
|Weight out of carton||88 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Three years warranty - Frame/chassis
- One year warranty - Hydraulic pump
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product