Invacare Get-U-Up hydraulic stand-up lift
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Invacare Get-U-Up hydraulic stand-up lift offers safety, comfort and stability for both clients and caregivers who need rehabilitation support or can bear partial-weight. Get-U-Up hydraulic stand-up lift features innovative adjustment which allow this lift to adapt to a variety of body sizes and shapes. Get-U-Up hydraulic lift makes sling attachment fast and simple and protects against accidental disengagement.
Buy now and get a sling free
- Pump handle can rotate sides for caregiver convenience
- Padded leg support is adjustable for comfort at any height
- Low-friction casters make rolling the lift across indoor surfaces easier
- Retractable, non-slip footplate provides a stable base for safe transfers
Sling use disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Invacare Get-U-Up hydraulic stand-up lift|
|Height at sling hook-up||65.7" Maximum|
|Height at sling hook-up||36" Minimum|
|Base width open||37"|
|Base width closed||23"|
|Base height clearance||4.5"|
|Caster size||5" Rear|
|Standing sling||36" W x 13" L|
|Transport sling||38.5" W x 36" L|
|Weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|Weight in carton||100 lbs.|
|Weight out of carton||88 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Three years warranty - Frame/chassis
- One year warranty - Hydraulic pump
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product