Invacare ISA Stand-Up Patient Lift
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Invacare ISA Stand Assist Patient Lift
Invacare ISA stand assist patient lift are designed to promote experience of independence while relieve the lifting burden from the caregiver, with intended features to deliver ease of use, manoeuvrability, and versatility. Invacare Stand Assist (ISA) premier series lift comes with optimal functionality and an innovative feature set for maximum comfort and security when transferring weight-bearing residents and patients, as well as those needing rehabilitation support. Invacare ISA Compact/XPlus stand-up lift features sleek and modern design which was driven by customer insights, with a goal of incorporating the most valued in a stand-assist lift while providing the new exclusive features to enhance the user and caregiver experience. Dismantling and assembly can be done without any tools, making equipment setup and transport easier than ever.
Invacare ISA stand-up patient lift has two base models with different load capacities, dimensions, and accessories, from simple to more advanced lifts for both home care and long-term care needs.
ISACompact: Smaller footprint designed to allow for easier manoeuvrability in environments where space is limited.
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Lifting range: 37.8" - 64.4"
ISAXPlus: Premium model offers best-in-class features and service monitoring capability for optimal functionality.
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Lifting range: 37.8" - 64.4"
Invacare ISA offers multiple features to adapt to the user’s body shape and proportion.
Design improvements for patients and residents
- Ergonomic hand grips: fit the natural shape of hand and position of the wrist.
- Foot plate: Removable foot plate feature allows for gait-training and restorative care.
- Lower leg support: adjustable height settings comfortably fit any lower leg dimension.
- Extendable lifting arm: multiple length options to accommodate varying user heights and arm proportions.
Design improvements for caregivers
- Push bar: Ergonometric shape aligns with shoulders and elbows to aid in manoeuvring.
- Foot pedal: Foot pedal base operation allows the use of body weight to widen the base and limit upper body strain.
Invacare ISA - Features
Ergonomic hand grips - Positions the hands in a natural, comfortable and intuitive way.
- Soft touch material for comfort during transfers.
- Aligns with the shoulders to minimize body strain.
- Unique shape with a curved angle, offering a more natural position for the hand.
Extendable lifting arm - Adapts to user height, condition and preference.
- Nine length positions on one lift accommodates multiple users.
- Tip: place in the first position for easy storage and a compact footprint.
- Easy access lever and self-locking mechanism makes arm adjustments quick and secure.
Lower leg support - Lower leg reinforcement for enhanced comfort.
- Smooth foam cushions can be easily replaced when needed.
- Simple one hand height adjustment with six positions, no tools required.
- ErgoSupport feature follows the natural lower leg movement for enhanced comfort. Stealth's custom seat cushion allows to create a personalized experience.
- Push bar and foot pedal: ergonomic shape for easy lift operation.
- Leg band: padded accessory for added comfort. Easy to remove and washable.
- Sling hooks: flexible and secure hooks for quick, straightforward sling attachment.
- Curved legs: ergonomic shape for easy manoeuvring around chairs and commodes.
- Foot plate: Short and tall footplate accessory options to help ensure the most comfortable fit for multiple users.
|Invacare ISA Stand-Up Patient Lift|
|Front / rear castor diameter||4" / 4"||4" / 5"|
|Max. reach at 600 mm = 23 5/8" (a)*"||4 3/8" - 10 5/8"||4 3/8" - 10 5/8"|
|Max. reach from base (b)*||13 3/8" - 19 5/8"||13 3/8" - 19 5/8"|
|Base length (c)||36 3/8"||50 3/8"|
|Total length without lever (n)||36 3/8"||50 3/8"|
|Total length with lever (l)*||38 5/8" - 39 3/8"||N/A|
|Reach from base with legs spread to 700 mm = 27½" (d)||16½"||8 7/8"|
|Max. height (f)*||65" - 70 7/8"||65" - 70 7/8"|
|Lifting range (g)*||19 7/8" - 26 5/8"||19 7/8" - 26 5/8"|
|Min. height at Sling Hook-up (hmin)*||37¾" - 38¾"||37¾" - 38¾"|
|Max. height at Sling Hook-up (hmax)*||58 5/8" - 64 3/8"||58 5/8" - 64 3/8"|
|Total width (legs open) external measure (i)||34 7/8"||46"|
|Total width (legs open) internal measure (j)||29"||40 1/8"|
|Total width (legs closed) external measure (r)||21||25¼"|
|Min. internal width (s)||15"||19½"|
|Internal width at maximum reach (k)*||5¼" – 28½"||30½" - 34¼"|
|Height to upper edge of legs (m)||4½"||4½"|
|Min. free height (p)||1 3/8"||1 3/8"|
|Total weight*||95 - 99||115|
|Weight mast with CBJ1 / 2 / Care incl. lead acid battery||44||44|
|Weight manual leg section||33||N/A|
|Lever for manual leg spreader||2||N/A|
|Weight electrical leg section||N/A||51|
|Foot plate (high low and inclined)||9||9|
|Voltage output||24 V DC|
|Voltage supply||100 – 240 V AC 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum current input||400 mA|
|Protection class (entire device)||IPX4 - The system is protected against water splashed from any direction.|
|Insulation class||Class II equipment|
|Type B Applied Part||Applied part complying with the specified requirements for protection against electrical shock according to IEC60601-1.|
|Sound level||45 – 50 dB(A)|
|Working ability||82 full lifts (with battery between 100% – 50% of full capacity)|
|Intermittent (periodic motor operation)||10% max. 2 min / 18 min|
|Battery specifications||2 x 12 V / 2.9 Ah|
|Battery type||Lead acid (service free sealed)|
|Manual emergency lowering||Yes (at bottom of actuator)|
|Electric emergency lowering / lifting||Yes / No||Yes / Yes|
|Power Consumption||while charging: max. 19 W & in standby: max. 2.5 W|
|Lifting Speed - without load*||1½ - 2 in/s|
|Lifting Speed - with 176 lbs person*||1 3/8 - 1¾ in/s|
|Note: *Range depending on configuration & fully shortened to fully extended position of lifting arm|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Five years warranty - On lift frame
- Two years warranty - On electric components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product