Invacare IVC 9000 SL wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Invacare 9000 SL is a low-maintenance wheelchair which has contemporary design and high-performance frame with full complement of options and accessories. 9000 SL wheelchair features dual axle positions for various seat-to-floor heights for client comfort and "no flex" wheels with urethane rear tires that offer superior performance. Invacare 9000 SL manual wheelchair features space-saver arms which reduce overall frame width without limiting seat width.
- Multiple frame color variations for customizing
- Low-maintenance, dual-sealed precision bearings
- Urethane casters for better ride and lighter weight
- Stylish, contemporary carbon steel frame is long-lasting
- Heavy-duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching
|Invacare IVC 9000 SL wheelchair|
|Seat width||16" - 20" (2" increments)|
|Seat depth||16", 18"|
|Seat to floor height||15.5" - 19.5" (1" increments)|
|Back height||15" - 17", 17" - 19"|
|Overall width||23", 25"|
|Overall depth||30" without riggings|
|Caster height||6", 8"|
|Wheel height||20", 22", 24"|
|Carton dimensions||32" x 13" x 37"|
|Shipping weight||43 lbs.|
|Product weight capacity||250 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Five years warranty - Frame/chassis
- 13 months warranty - Upholstered materials (seat, back and armrests of the arm assembly) and remaining components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product