Invacare IVC 9000 XDT wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Invacare IVC 9000 XDT wheelchair is designed for individuals who demand an extra-wide, heavy duty or tall chair with seat-to-floor heights ranging from hemi through tall. IVC 9000 XDT wheelchair features tall frames which are designed to accommodate taller individuals and provide a more comfortable ride. Invacare 9000 XDT wheelchair comes with urethane rear tires mounted on “no flex“ wheels and urethane casters for better ride and lighter weight with superior performance. 9000 XDT high-performance wheelchair provides 350 lbs. weight capacity and the components are interchangeable with the other 9000 series wheelchairs.
- Multiple frame color variations for customizing
- Low-maintenance, dual-sealed precision bearings
- Heavy-duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching
- Durable, low-maintenance carbon steel frame is long-lasting
- Triple-axle positions allow wide variation of seat-to-floor heights
|Invacare IVC 9000 XDT wheelchair|
|Seat width||16" - 20" , 22"|
|Seat depth||16" - 20"|
|Seat to floor height (2" increments)||17.5" - 21.5"|
|Back height||14" - 19"|
|Overall width (2" increments)||23" - 29"|
|Overall depth||29" without riggings|
|Carton dimensions||34" x 13" x 39"|
|Shipping weight||55 lbs.|
|Product weight capacity||350 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Five years warranty - Frame/chassis
- 13 months warranty - Upholstered materials (seat, back and armrests of the arm assembly) and remaining components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product