Invacare IVC 9000 XT recliner wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Invacare 9000 XT recliner wheelchair comes with multiple seat widths, seat depth with various frame and upholstery options which offers versatility and high performance for clients. 9000 XT recliner chair features rear axle base moves that gives stable center-of-gravity in recline position and helps to provide a custom fit while urethane casters for a better and lighter-weight ride. 9000 XT reclining wheelchair components are interchangeable with all other 9000 series wheelchairs.
- Multiple wheels
- Recliner seat-to-floor height as standard
- Dynamic recline range from 95° to 175°, ±5°
- Low-maintenance, dual-sealed precision bearings
- Heavy-duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching
- Stocked with attendant (standard) or patient-operated wheel locks
- Urethane rear tires mounted on “no flex“ wheels offer superior performance
|Invacare IVC 9000 XT recliner wheelchair|
|Seat width||14" - 22" (2" increments)|
|Seat depth||16" - 18"|
|Seat to floor height||17.5" - 19.5" (1" increments)|
|Back height||34" with headrest|
|Overall width||23" - 31", 28" (2" increments)|
|Overall depth||32" without riggings|
|Wheel height||20", 22", 24"|
|Carton dimensions||32" x 13" x 37"|
|Shipping weight||42 lbs.|
|Product weight capacity||250 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Five years warranty - Frame/chassis
- 13 months warranty - Upholstered materials (seat, back and armrests of the arm assembly) and remaining components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product