Invacare IVC 9000 XT wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Invacare 9000 XT is a high performance, lightweight wheelchair which offers extensive frame styles, seat-to-floor heights, back styles, widths, depths, frame colors and a wide range of options and accessories. 9000 XT wheelchair features offset axle position that allows adjustment of center-of-gravity to increase maneuverability or stability to meet each client’s skill level and helps to provide a custom fit while urethane casters for a better and lighter-weight ride. IVC 9000 XT wheelchair components are interchangeable with all other 9000 series and Tracer series chairs.
- Adjustable center-of-gravity
- Easy-to-clean nylon upholstery
- Dual axle positions allow variation of seat-to-floor heights
- Urethane rear tires mounted on “no flex“ wheels offer superior performance
|Invacare IVC 9000 XT wheelchair|
|Seat width||14" - 20", 22" (1" increments)|
|Seat depth||16" - 18"|
|Seat to floor height||13.5" - 19.5" (1" increments)|
|Back height||15" - 19"|
|Overall width||21", 22", 23" - 29" (2" increments)|
|Overall depth||28" without riggings|
|Caster height||6", 8"|
|Wheel height||20", 22", 24"|
|Carton dimensions||32" x 13" x 37"|
|Shipping weight||39 lbs.|
|Product weight capacity||250 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Five years warranty - Frame/chassis
- 13 months warranty - Upholstered materials (seat, back and armrests of the arm assembly) and remaining components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product