Invacare Matrx Elite Deep Back
Invacare matrx elite deep back features easy set hardware for quick install and allows for adjustments to be made while user is still seated in the wheelchair. Matrx elite deep back offers lateral supports to provide optimal trunk support while allowing clearance for shoulders and hips. Invacare elite deep back is contoured to provide precise orientation within the wheelchair for optimal postural support. Elite deep back includes a movable foam lumbar pad that can be installed/inserted behind the existing foam cushion to provide additional positioning capability. Invacare elite deep back comes with outer cover which is made of a mesh material that is moisture resistant and breathable.
- Contour depth 6"
- Lightweight, stylish back shell
- Oversized foam to provide extra comfort and protection
- Removable and adjustable lumbar-sacral support for custom fit
- Includes outer cover and hardware to fit 3/4", 7/8" or 1" diameter back canes
|Invacare matrx elite deep back|
|Back width||14" - 20" (1" increments)|
|Back height||12", 16", 18", 20"|
|Depth adjustment||4" (2" in front or behind back canes)|
|Angle adjustment||40° range (+/- 20°)|
|Product weight||3 lbs. and up|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Two years warranty
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns (The only products that can be returned are unopened boxes.)
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product