Invacare Matrx Libra Adjust Wheelchair Cushion
Invacare Matrx Libra Adjust cushion is a complete solution designed with the highest level of skin protection, positioning and adjustability for unique user needs. Libra Adjust cushion is specially contoured to provide balance and stability to the pelvis, optimizing body function. Invacare Libra Adjust cushion is recommended for all users including those at highest risk of skin breakdown. Libra Fit Kit components are available to enhance immersion, correct and accommodate orthopedic issues. Matrx Libra adjust cushion features includes two (2) fluid suppliment packs which is used to create deep contour pelvic well.
Comes standard with foam base, fluid sac, two (2) fluid supplement pacs, platilon inner liner and Startex® outer cover.
- Pre-ischial contour - Prevents sliding to reduce shear.
- Trochanteric shelf - Promotes level pelvis, lateral stability.
- Extended rear cushion radius - Helps prevent posterior pelvic tilt.
- Waterfall front edge - Accommodates tight hamstrings and foot propulsion.
- Inner Liner - Highly flexible Platilon liner provides an extra layer of moisture protection.
- Foam Base - High resilience foam made with Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial and odor protection and anatomically contoured to optimize pelvic support and positioning.
- Fluid Sac - Non-temperature sensitive, no kneading or maintenance required fluid sac with dual-layer, sealed compartments for maximum protection around boney prominences.
- Outer Cover - Moisture-resistant, high-stretch, breathable Startex cover with hook and loop fastener strips, lifting strap, convenient zippered side pocket with easy pull zipper tab.
|Invacare Matrx libra adjust cushion|
|Seat width||14", 15", 16", 17", 18", 19", 20"|
|Seat depth||12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 22"|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Three years warranty
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details