Invacare Matrx Libra cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
Invacare Matrx Libra cushion is designed with the highest level of skin protection, positioning and adjustability for unique user needs. Matrx Libra cushion is specially contoured to provide balance and stability to the pelvis, optimizing body function and recommended for all users including those at highest risk of skin breakdown. Libra cushion has abductor/adductor contour which promotes comfortable midline leg position for added safety and comfort.
Comes standard with foam base, fluid sac, platilon inner liner and Startex® outer cover.
Invacare Matrx Libra cushion features:
- Pre-ischial contour - Prevents sliding to reduce shear.
- Trochanteric shelf - Promotes level pelvis, lateral stability.
- Extended rear cushion radius - Helps prevent posterior pelvic tilt.
- Waterfall front edge - Accommodates tight hamstrings and foot propulsion.
- Inner Liner - Highly flexible Platilon liner provides an extra layer of moisture protection.
- Foam Base - High resilience foam made with Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial and odor protection and anatomically contoured to optimize pelvic support and positioning.
- Fluid Sac - Non-temperature sensitive, no kneading or maintenance required fluid sac with dual-layer, sealed compartments for maximum protection around boney prominences.
- Outer Cover - Moisture-resistant, high-stretch, breathable Startex cover with hook and loop fastener strips, lifting strap, convenient zippered side pocket with easy pull zipper tab.
|Invacare matrx Libra cushion|
|Overall width||14" - 20"||21" - 24"|
|Overall depth||14" - 20"||18" - 22"|
|Height at adductor||3.35"||3.60"|
|Height at abductor||3.35"||3.60"|
|Height at leg trough||2.35"||2.60"|
|Product weight||4 lbs. and up||4 lbs. and up|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.||500 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Three years warranty
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details