Invacare matrx PB back
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Invacare Matrx PB back features a durable, lightweight back shell for support and molded foam for maximum comfort and protection. Matrx PB back is constructed using molded foam that wraps around the ABS shell for maximum comfort. Invacare PB back includes outer cover which is made of a mesh material that is moisture resistant and breathable.
- Contour depth 5"
- 16" and 20" back heights are reinforced for head support
- For individuals with moderate to high lateral trunk positioning needs
- Foam attaches to shell back via hook and loop straps for easy placement
- Includes outer cover and hardware to fit 3/4", 7/8" or 1" diameter back canes
- Easy-set hardware allows for adjustments to be made while user is still in chair
|Invacare Matrx PB back|
|Back width||14", 16", 17", 18", 20"|
|Back height||12", 16", 20"|
|Depth adjustment||4" (2" in front or behind back canes)|
|Angle adjustment||40° range|
|Product weight||2.8 lbs. and up|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Two years warranty
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product