Invacare Matrx PS Heavy-Duty Cushion
Invacare Matrx PS heavy-duty cushion is a great choice for a very wide range of individual needs, including geriatric, bariatric and highly active individuals. Matrx PS heavy-duty cushion is designed to provide superior positioning, stability and comfort. PS bariatric cushion features an anatomically contoured shape design with a unique waffled ischial relief recess and an innovative reversible outer cover.
Invacare Matrx PS heavy duty cushion features:
- Pelvic obliquity kit - Easily installed on Matrx PS cushions and accommodates 0.5" or 1" obliquities.
- Inner cover - Moisture resistant, easily wiped clean, zippered cover allows access for cushion modifications.
- Cushion ridigizer - Slim profile solid seat insert and contoured to eliminate "hammock effect" of sling upholstery.
- Ischial relief area - Waffled recess provides immersion of bony prominences and helps to maintain pelvic position and prevent sliding.
- Custom Modifications - Leg length discrepancies, width/depth reductions and foam, inner and outer covers modified to your specifications.
- Reversible outer cover - Innovative reversible Dartex outer cover may be used smooth or fabric side out. Dartex fabric is moisture proof and breathable.
- Cushion Foam - Durable high resilient foam prevents "bottoming out." Anatomically molded shape for optimal positioning & comfort. Rear radius for sacral support. Waterfall front edge and made with Ultra-Fresh for antibacterial and odor protection.
- Hook and loop fastener strips
- Recovery inner liner provides moisture protection to the foam
|Invacare Matrx PS heavy duty cushion|
|Seat width||22", 24", 26"|
|Seat depth||18", 20", 22"|
|Weight capacity||600 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Three years warranty
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details