Invacare Matrx PS Pediatric Cushion
Invacare Matrx PS pediatric cushion features an anatomically contoured shape design with an innovative reversible outer cover and an unique waffled ischial relief recess. Matrx PS pediatric cushion is a lightweight cushion which is exceptionally designed to provide superior positioning, stability and comfort.
Invacare Matrx PS pediatric cushion features:
- Reversible outer cover - Innovative reversible Startex outer cover comes standard with the cushion.
- Pelvic obliquity kit - Easily installed on Matrx PS cushions and accommodates 0.5" or 1" obliquities.
- Inner cover - Moisture resistant, easily wiped clean, zippered cover allows access for cushion modifications.
- Cushion ridigizer - Lightweight, slim profile solid seat insert and contoured to eliminate "hammock effect" of sling upholstery.
- Ischial relief area - Waffled recess provides immersion of bony prominences and helps to maintain pelvic position and prevent sliding.
- Custom Modifications - Leg length discrepancies, width/depth reductions and foam, inner and outer covers modified to your specifications.
- Cushion Foam - Durable high resilient foam prevents "bottoming out." Anatomically molded shape for optimal positioning & comfort. Rear radius for sacral support. Waterfall front edge and made with Ultra-Fresh for antibacterial and odor protection.
NOTE: Actual cushion width is ½" narrower than stated size and cushion depth is 1" longer than stated depth due to rear cushion radius.
|Invacare Matrx PS pediatric cushion|
|Seat width*||8", 9", 10", 11", 12", 13", 14"|
|Seat depth**||10", 12", 14", 16"|
|Height at abductor||3.75"|
|Height at adductor||3.5"|
|Height at leg trough||2.5"|
|Product weight||1 lbs. and up|
|Weight capacity||150 lbs.|
|Note: * Actual width is ½" narrower than stated width|
|** Actual depth is 1" longer than stated depth|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Two years warranty
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details