Invacare Matrx PSP Pediatric Cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Invacare Matrx PSP (Posture Seat Polymer) pediatric cushion combines the stability and support of the PS foam base with a polymer overlay for extra protection and shear reduction. Matrx PSP cushion is an ultra-lightweight cushion which provides zero maintenance, worry free skin protection and positioning.Features
- Includes hook and loop strips
- Rear cushion radius and waterfall front edge
- Gently contoured to provide neutral leg position
- Moisture resistant and breathable to keep cool and dry
- Unique waffled relief zone allows immersion in ischial area
- Comes with startex inner cover for extra moisture protection
- Molded polymer insert for extra protection and shear reduction
- Startex™ outer cover - reversible can be used smooth or fabric side out
- Designed to provide off-loading to hips and thighs for support and stability
- Molded high resilient polyurethane foam made with Ultra-fresh™ anti-microbial
NOTE: Actual cushion width is ½" narrower than stated size and cushion depth is 1" longer than stated depth due to rear cushion radius.
|Invacare Matrx PSP Pediatric Cushion|
|Width||10", 11", 12", 13", 14"|
|Depth||10", 12", 14", 16"|
|Weight capacity||150 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Two years warranty
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product