Invacare matrx PS cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
Invacare Matrx PS cushion is a lightweight cushion which is designed to provide superior positioning, stability and comfort. Matrx PS cushion features an anatomically contoured shape design with a unique waffled ischial relief recess and an innovative reversible outer cover. Matrx PS lightweight cushion is a great choice for a very wide range of individual needs, including pediatric, geriatric, bariatric and highly active individuals.
Invacare Matrx PS cushion features:
- Pelvic obliquity kit - Easily installed on Matrx PS cushions and accommodates 0.5" or 1" obliquities.
- Inner cover - Moisture resistant, easily wiped clean, zippered cover allows access for cushion modifications.
- Cushion ridigizer - Lightweight, slim profile solid seat insert and contoured to eliminate "hammock effect" of sling upholstery.
- Ischial relief area - Waffled recess provides immersion of bony prominences and helps to maintain pelvic position and prevent sliding.
- Custom Modifications - Leg length discrepancies, width/depth reductions and foam, inner and outer covers modified to your specifications.
- Reversible outer cover - Innovative reversible Dartex outer cover may be used smooth or fabric side out. Dartex fabric is moisture proof and breathable.
- Cushion Foam - Durable high resilient foam prevents "bottoming out." Anatomically molded shape for optimal positioning & comfort. Rear radius for sacral support. Waterfall front edge and made with Ultra-Fresh for antibacterial and odor protection.
- Hook and loop fastener strips
- Available in pediatric and heavy duty sizes
- Recovery inner liner provides moisture protection to the foam
Matrx PS cushion is also available in custom sizes i.e. seat width 12" - 30" & seat depth 12" - 30".
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Invacare Matrx PS cushion|
|Overall width*||12", 14"||16", 18", 20"||21" - 30"|
|Overall depth**||12", 14", 16"||16", 18", 20"||16" - 30"|
|Height at abductor||3.75"||4"||4"|
|Height at adductor||3.5"||3.5"||3.5"|
|Height at leg trough||2.5"||2.5"||2.5"|
|Product weight||1 lbs. and up||2 lbs. and up||7 lbs. and up|
|Weight capacity||150 lbs.||300 lbs.||600 lbs.|
|Note: * Actual width is ½" narrower than stated width|
|** Actual depth is 1" longer than stated depth|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Two years warranty
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product