Invacare matrx VI cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
Invacare Matrx VI cushion is designed to provide skin protection and positioning for individuals at moderate to high risk of skin breakdown. Matrx IV cushion has unique three part foam construction targets skin protection where it is needed most, and features excellent stability, support and comfort.
Invacare Matrx IV cushion features:
- Drop base - Includes built-in drop base, drop hooks, DuraClip fasteners and allows adjustment of seat angle.
- Inner cover - Moisture resistant, easily wiped clean, zippered cover which allows access for cushion modifications.
- Pelvic obliquity kit - Easily installed on all Matrx Vi/Kidabra-Vi cushions/bases and accommodates 0.5" or 1" obliquities.
- Cushion ridigizer - Lightweight, slim profile solid seat insert and contoured to eliminate "hammock effect" of sling upholstery.
- Custom modifications - Leg length discrepancies, width/depth reductions and foam, inner and outer covers modified to your specifications.
- Outer cover - Moisture resistant and breathable cover which includes slip resistant base, hook and loop fasteners and lifting strap. Available in black.
- Visco foam insert - Molded visco-elastic foam ischial relief insert which is anatomically targeted to ischial/sacral area and provides immersion to sensitive bony prominences.
- Bottom layer - Firm (ILD) High Resilient (HR) foam for support and durability. Trochanteric shelf provides stability to hips. Waterfall front edge and rear radius for sacral support.
- Top layer - Soft (ILD) High Resilient (HR) foam for optimal comfort and support. Pre-ischial contour provides stability to pelvis. Abductor/adductor contour promotes midline leg positioning. Made with Ultra-Fresh for antibacterial and odor protection.
Matrx IV cushion is also available in custom sizes i.e. seat width 14" - 30" & seat depth 15" - 26".
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Invacare matrx VI cushion|
|Overall width||14", 16", 18", 20", 22"||18" - 30"|
|Overall depth||15" - 20"||18" - 26"|
|Height at adductor||3.75"||3.75"|
|Height at abductor||3.25"||3.25"|
|Height at leg trough||2.5"||2.5"|
|Product weight||3 lbs. and up||4 lbs. and up|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.||600 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Two years warranty
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details