Invacare Reliant 350 stand-up lift with manual low base
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
Invacare Reliant 350 stand-up lift with manual low base is an ideal product for everyday client handling, ensures caregiver security and client peace of mind during the transfer. Reliant 350 stand-up lift with manual low base is intended for use with weight-bearing clients as well as those needing rehabilitation support. Reliant 350 stand-up lift has adjustable kneepad to safely and comfortably accommodate a wide variety of body shapes and sizes up to 350 lbs.
Invacare Reliant 350 stand-up lift comes with low friction casters that improves rollability and contribute to caregiver safety. Reliant 350 stand-up lift has adjustable leg support which features a soft pad with lateral contour that secures legs in three positions for comfort at any height. Reliant 350 standing aid comes with fast, simple sling attachment that protects against accidental disengagement, wide push handle, good access for clothing removal and comfortable slings with extended back support that prevent pressure in the under-arm area. Reliant 350 stand-up patient lift has under-bed clearance of 4.5" which allows accessibility to most nursing home, hospital and homecare bed styles. Reliant 350 stand-up lifting aid offers quick-release battery pack which eliminates downtime and simplifies the charging process. Invacare Reliant 350 standing aid provides adjustable leg strap option that secures leg against knee pad for optimum positioning on footplate.
Buy now and get special offers:
- Optional free sling
- Two battery pack with charger
- Innovative adjustments
- Manufactured in an ISO13485 facility
- Ergonomic features make it ideal for toilet transfers
- Wide, non-slip footplate provides stable base for transfer
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
|Invacare Reliant RPS350-1 stand-up lift|
|Height at sling hook-up||66" Maximum|
|Height at sling hook-up||40" Minimum|
|Base width open||37"|
|Base width closed||26"|
|Base height clearance||4.5"|
|Caster size||Front - 3"|
|Rear - 5"|
|Weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|Weight out of carton||108 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Three years warranty - On lift frame
- One year warranty - On slings and electric components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product